People Mad Vince Back Apparently

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I don't think this is all that complicated. If WWE booking turns to complete shyt then stop watching. Don't y'all remember #nowatchgang ??
It’s not that simple, most of us want wrestling to be good and no company can offer what WWE offers. Some of us aren’t satisfied with just good in ring action, the stories is what you remember most and WWE was getting back on track with telling stories that made sense and paid off in the long run. IF Señior Vincente is back full time then it’s just disappointing.

I want to like this shyt. I don’t want to have to go back to only watching highlights and caring more about the behind the scenes than the product on TV.

So this is one of the few times the complaints are justified

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It’s not that simple, most of us want wrestling to be good and no company can offer what WWE offers. Some of us aren’t satisfied with just good in ring action, the stories is what you remember most and WWE was getting back on track with telling stories that made sense and paid off in the long run. IF Señior Vincente is back full time then it’s just disappointing.

I want to like this shyt. I don’t want to have to go back to only watching highlights and caring more about the behind the scenes than the product on TV.

So this is one of the few times the complaints are justified
Yes it is. :mjlol:

Watch a movie if you want better storytelling instead of men in tights fighting. :skip:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Here comes the damage control

So he going to come out and lie to us some more?

Watch a movie if you want better storytelling instead of men in tights fighting. :skip:
Nope. But since y’all are so tired of us complaining how about you not browse the thread made specifically for complaining.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Being on a wrestling forum and using the term “mark” to insult someone doesn’t hit like you think it does breh….
We’ve been saying that shyt for too long and now it’s a “problem”? Why you trying to play white knight anyway? :heh:

It’s not like I actually called him a mark in the first place.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We’ve been saying that shyt for too long and now it’s a “problem.” Why you trying to play white knight anyway? :heh:

If someone can’t turn off the tv and wants to torture themselves with shyt programming, doesn’t the shoe fit?
Not playing white knight, But do you consider yourself a mark too?

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We might just get the :francis: farewell after all.

It was fun while it lasted. :wow:

giphy.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Watching wrestling expecting or hoping to get high level story telling is like watching a CBS sitcom and hoping or expecting to get hilarious comedy.

Might happen once a decade or once a generation but mostly you’re going to get mediocrity or worse.