People latching on to a moving US Air Force plane desperately try to flee Afghanistan

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You're not very smart

these people are basically snitches and traitors to their country and aided the United States while they were invading their home land with the promise of protection and the United States abandoned them

what do you think the people who stood tall and didn't fold to the invaders are going to do these traitors
You got a hall of shame banner, why the fukk anyone should listen to you? Scram clown

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Facts so I do see why folk in here arguing about this… first this shyt started with invading Iraq on a lie about sadam Husain being responsible for 9/11 when in fact it’s was Saudi nationals who were the hijackers and this shyt ultimately being planned by isreal and Russia using Saudi cut outs… US used that Iraq excuse to invade and just focused on Afghanistan… it was always clown shyt out the US went about this… it’s like the opp shooting up your house but you go after your next door neighbor

It actually goes back further than that. Reagan armed the Mujahideen, which were Afghan rebels fighting the Russians. That was part of the Cold War struggle that led to the collapse of the USSR.

reagan-meets-mujahadin-in-oval-office.jpeg

Bin Laden was one of the people that funded and funneled weapons to the Mujahideen. Of course Bin Laden was behind the attack on 9/11, so this all really goes back to Reagan and his administration's policies towards Afghanistan. The rest of this stuff was easy to see coming, because the USA no longer has an interest in that part of the World.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
My nikka I would slap the living shyt out of you real talk, I’m far from a c00n you bytch ass nikka… first off the US shouldn’t have been there to begin with… Secondly only people who benefitted from being there is the contractors and military industrial complex… thirdly as a US tax payer you cool with funding a war for over 20 yrs with nothing to show for it? Explain that dummy.. I’d knock you the fukk out chump

:russ: all that goofy internet woofing

You wouldn't bust a grape in a food fight. Judging by how you blame those occupied Afghans for not becoming self sufficient you'd be the first to call white cops before, during and after losing a fight.

:pachaha:

WWE smackdown promo ass boy. 'What ya gonna do when the Gripster comes for youuuu' lookin ass.
:camby:

Daps
The Afghan people are dirt poor and poorly educated. They have been constantly bombed for decades. They literally have nothing. In their eyes their lives are gonna be the same under US occupation or Taliban occupation. You give them weapons, they're gonna sell it to the Taliban to be able to feed their families.

This was inevitable.

Exactly.

People act like they have tons of options over there.

I understand that the US can’t be the world’s babysitters, but the bootstrap talk in here isn’t applicable in this situation.

I’d like to ask anyone who is reading this,

What would YOU as an individual do in this situation?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you have issues in your country you need to handle it internally and not accept outside help. Western and Eastern powers are not your friend it always ends this way.

They didn't accept any outside help. That country became a battle ground during the Cold War just like Angola. Those were destabilized in order to fight proxy wars.

I feel terrible for the regular inhabitants of countries were proxy wars are fought, but we are going to see it again and again.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Always remember history repeats itself.

539w.jpg

ap750401069.jpg

Large-wall-photo.jpg

last-days-chaos-poster-resize-800x0-50.jpg
because no one learns from history.

people were saying this is another vietnam back in 2002. those same people were ostracized for being "anti-american". now look them.
trillions in debt, tens of thousands of lives lost and a new global virus to add insult to injury

Last edited: