People latching on to a moving US Air Force plane desperately try to flee Afghanistan

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SpiffyInbornAntarcticgiantpetrel-size_restricted.gif

This is what exactly came to mind when I saw that clip.

The movie is called "Mission Impossible" for a reason. :heh:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
The Afghan people are dirt poor and poorly educated. They have been constantly bombed for decades. They literally have nothing. In their eyes their lives are gonna be the same under US occupation or Taliban occupation. You give them weapons, they're gonna sell it to the Taliban to be able to feed their families.

This was inevitable.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
thoughts of a koon.

In the middle of US Occupying their country and in every crevice of their political affairs...

self determination without the freedom from white people to do it.. how does that work dummy?
My nikka I would slap the living shyt out of you real talk, I’m far from a c00n you bytch ass nikka… first off the US shouldn’t have been there to begin with… Secondly only people who benefitted from being there is the contractors and military industrial complex… thirdly as a US tax payer you cool with funding a war for over 20 yrs with nothing to show for it? Explain that dummy.. I’d knock you the fukk out chump

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
nikkas in here talking about "we"

"We" don't have a say about none of that shyt.

But go ahead and argue for the next 20 pages about this shyt that don't got nothing to do with nikkas :mjlol:

Breh you reading this shyt ? @CorporateTrapper :russ:

1st page post for rent. Daps included.

No black people died in 9/11?

It's ironic that you call black folks ******s; this isn't the 1960s any more.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
thoughts of a koon.

In the middle of US Occupying their country and in every crevice of their political affairs...

self determination without the freedom from white people to do it.. how does that work dummy?

But let white people say we’ve had 400 years in this country to get it together and these same buckdancing ass nikkas will shriek like some bytches

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Afghans had 20 years to get their shyt together to become self sufficient… How the moment the US say we leaving afghans fold up like a cheap suit? Seems to me they were NEVER serious about being self sufficient and was just comfortable having Deebo at the front door for protection

That had their shyt together years ago. They were destablized like many other nations by the same people.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Immediately? The citizens of Afghanistan.

Eventually? The United States. Imagine 9/11 with nukes.​
You believe that? Nobody throwing nukes around anymore breh, you want to bring a gov to a stand still fukk with their cyber infustructure… This was shown when Russian hackers Sonned the US on that Texas gas pipeline

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
US just leaving like
giphy.gif

This country ain’t shyt, war hawk mfers destabilized that entire country and built fortunes off of it :francis:

At least a few black people in the military ate off that war occupation and were able to ascend to middle class, only real positive outta the situation:yeshrug:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
BigMoneyGrip said:
You believe that? Nobody throwing nukes around anymore breh, you want to bring a gov to a stand still fukk with their cyber infustructure… This was shown when Russian hackers Sonned the US on that Texas gas pipeline

I was speaking figuratively......but maybe not. Combine Afghanistan, Pakistan, China, and Russia and you have a recipe for the 'nuking' of American data. Only Nation missing is Nigeria to 'scam' people into sending money to their regime via gift cards and bank transfers.​