People latching on to a moving US Air Force plane desperately try to flee Afghanistan

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That had their shyt together years ago. They were destablized like many other nations by the same people.
Facts so I dont see why folk in here arguing about this… first this shyt started with invading Iraq on a lie about sadam Husain being responsible for 9/11 when in fact it’s was Saudi nationals who were the hijackers and this shyt ultimately being planned by isreal and Russia using Saudi cut outs… US used that Iraq excuse to invade and just focused on Afghanistan… it was always clown shyt out the US went about this… it’s like the opp shooting up your house but you go after your next door neighbor

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
These are the poor sods who were working for NATO and US military in civilian roles like translators, security contractors, etc..

They have been abandoned to their fate and will most likely be executed by the Taliban. This is heartbreaking and I feel for them and their families.

White people are snakes, whichever way you want to look at it.

imagine the desperation you must feel to hold on the side of a plane like that. Either way they were going to die. Whether it’s by execution or falling off a plane the outcome is the same. Real foul shyt man.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
perfect so that means the hundreds of rebel groups there will have a closer target to fight against. It’s just going to be Sierre Leone style new rebel group pop up to destabilize with funding from other countries and terrorist networks. NO ONE can control Afghanistan, not even Afghans.
'Democracy' and 'Islam' are diametrically opposed concepts, breh.​

Read this.....​

Shyakh_Nuh_Ha_Mim_Keller.jpg

Biggest issue, aside from more extremist elements migrating to Afghanistan, is that the Taliban is actually in talks with Russia and China to legitimize their 'government'.

This is gon' get UGLY.​

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Afghans had 20 years to get their shyt together to become self sufficient… How the moment the US say we leaving afghans fold up like a cheap suit? Seems to me they were NEVER serious about being self sufficient and was just comfortable having Deebo at the front door for protection

This from some one on my FB timeline

iii-Capture.jpg

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Facts so I do see why folk in here arguing about this… first this shyt started with invading Iraq on a lie about sadam Husain being responsible for 9/11 when in fact it’s was Saudi nationals who were the hijackers and this shyt ultimately being planned by isreal and Russia using Saudi cut outs… US used that Iraq excuse to invade and just focused on Afghanistan… it was always clown shyt out the US went about this… it’s like the opp shooting up your house but you go after your next door neighbor

so you don’t believe the controlled demo theory ? Or the pentagon rocket/plane bullshyt ?

I don’t see how USA ain’t #1 suspect for 9/11

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Afghans had 20 years to get their shyt together to become self sufficient… How the moment the US say we leaving afghans fold up like a cheap suit? Seems to me they were NEVER serious about being self sufficient and was just comfortable having Deebo at the front door for protection

It's a nation of 50 tribes. A nation that is over 90% illiterate and has generations of incest. They were never going to be competent enough to defend themselves from a unified force. Training them over 20 years was a Ponzi scheme with the money going to the defense industry

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Ikr’,,

Watched a Documentary to see what is going on this weekend, i suspect the Majority Afghans are pro Taliban or set in their Culture only.

Also the Taliban almost didnt seem any different than American police and the ABC boys,,

They chopping off hands and beating people in public for stealing and taxing people, ,, well American police are killing and beating the shyt out brothers here,,

look over me, im reaching

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're not very smart

these people are basically snitches and traitors to their country and aided the United States while they were invading their home land with the promise of protection and the United States abandoned them

what do you think the people who stood tall and didn't fold to the invaders are going to do these traitors