People latching on to a moving US Air Force plane desperately try to flee Afghanistan

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Afghans had 20 years to get their shyt together to become self sufficient… How the moment the US say we leaving afghans fold up like a cheap suit? Seems to me they were NEVER serious about being self sufficient and was just comfortable having Deebo at the front door for protection
my nikka what country's people DON'T wanna be self-sufficient?

you sound as unaware as the worst of us.

they were good before 9/11 and the illegal bush war.

9/11 destabilized them while military contractors got richer the american public went into greater debt and afghani peoplle suffered....america going there was not a good thing.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I saw a clip of some of them falling off the plane to their deaths.
E85WBe1VIAI_gJA

bodies fell on top of houses
fred

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

9/11 destabilized them while military contractors got richer the american public went into greater debt and afghani peoplle suffered....america going there was not a good thing.
Follow the thread homie and look at the rest of my responses

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Facts so I dont see why folk in here arguing about this… first this shyt started with invading Iraq on a lie about sadam Husain being responsible for 9/11 when in fact it’s was Saudi nationals who were the hijackers and this shyt ultimately being planned by isreal and Russia using Saudi cut outs… US used that Iraq excuse to invade and just focused on Afghanistan… it was always clown shyt out the US went about this… it’s like the opp shooting up your house but you go after your next door neighbor
cause he has a safe fulla money...

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Actually, no. The US invasion didn't help. However, Afghanistan was already in a constant state of war since the late 1970s. Afghanistan hasn't been peaceful since Mohammed Zahir Shah (the last King of Afghanistan) was deposed in 1973.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The same people running from this shyt, if given a chance to live In the USA or France would try to implement the same oppressive mindset and culture allow this same type of shyt to grow.

Islam is not compatible with the west:yeshrug: