People having kids before they acquire wealth is backwards thinking

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
All the people screaming "eugenics".... what's your solution? Govt has been giving money to the poor for decades and poverty rates haven't budged. It takes a lot more than money to get out of poverty. As long as people are in dead end jobs without the resources to get ahead, help get their kids educated and raised properly etc they're going to stay poor and dependent on the govt. Increasing dependence on the govt only deepens the cycles of poverty.

Not to mention its a big middle finger to everyone who made better decisions. My wife and I waited until we had a house and a good amount of cash in the bank to have our kid. Why should we be punished for doing the right thing?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
LOL @ The Crying White Woman Who’s Husband Is A Microbiologist

“You Are Looking At The New Face Of Displacment” :mjcry:

Poor Baby Can’t Afford A 2 Million Dollar House In Los Angeles, My Heart Breaks

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
You don't have to believe them sir. Liberal ideas in writing always sound nice. They're just impractical you want to pay burger king employees 3x or more than what their actual skill is worth. At the end of the day, businesses are trying to maximize profit and cut expenses. You trying to put more expenses on businesses, when they just going to find a way to ultimately avoid them.
you didn't even hear my line of approach but some how you associated my desire to pay people more with liberalism. y'all sound like FOX news hosts....

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you didn't even hear my line of approach but some how you associated my desire to pay people more with liberalism. y'all sound like FOX news hosts....
Why is it that liberals feel the need to call everyone they disagree with some kind of conservative pejorative?

Can't you defend your ideas without attacking anyone who disagrees with them? Really undermines your credibility

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Why is it that liberals feel the need to call everyone they disagree with some kind of conservative pejorative?

Can't you defend your ideas without attacking anyone who disagrees with them? Really undermines your credibility
you're a day late and a dollar short my friend. next time, don't quote me until you read all the evidence. i can't stand how some of y'all decide to chime halfway in. all in the kool-aid, no mix....

Somebody

All Star
Daps
I guarantee I have a lot more common sense than someone whose argument is “eugenics.”

u might have common sense, but not comprehension skills as your response to what i said makes no sense

The population in America tripled in the last 50 years. You believe that food and clean water grow from air? Overpopulation is a real thing, and people dont think about the planets resources.....all for a nut.

and guys like bill gates are openly thinking of ways to reduce the population in africa kind of like what they do to the resources there.

the elite made it so the educated avoid having kids. so when the uneducated end up being the ones to reproduce themselves, the elite are going to need something to offset that dumbass idea of brainwashing through higher education.

fact is poor ppl don’t care to assimilate as much and are happy with the power and camaraderie from within the confines of their home. educated ppl today are more lonely n miserable now more than ever. but if happiness to them means not believing they’ll be wealthy enough to “comfortably” raise kids, then natural selection picked the progenitors of the human race and surprise, it didn’t pick the ones who fit the bell curve’s definition of intelligence.:comeon:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
That's exactly where the idea would be on the sociopolitical spectrum. Not to mention a lot of ya'll are binary thinkers on here if we don't agree with your horseshyt than it makes us fox news. nikka gtfoh in my notifications crying about this shyt. It sounds nice to pay employees whatever imaginary number you can come up with rather than what the market deems their skills to be actually worth but that's it.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you're a day late and a dollar short my friend. next time, don't quote me until you read all the evidence. i can't stand how some of y'all decide to chime halfway in. all in the kool-aid, no mix....
Read what evidence? The govt has been giving the poor money since FDR and we still have widespread poverty. Having kids you can't afford almost guarantees they will grow up to live in poverty. Most of your "evidence" boils down to appeals to emotion and ad hominem attacks :yeshrug:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's exactly where the idea would be on the sociopolitical spectrum. Not to mention a lot of ya'll are binary thinkers on here if we don't agree with your horseshyt than it makes us fox news. nikka gtfoh in my notifications crying about this shyt. It sounds nice to pay employees whatever imaginary number you can come up with rather than what the market deems their skills to be actually worth but that's it.
I mean they tried the minimum wage experiment in Seattle. What happened? Employers wound up cutting hours and firing people to cover the higher labor costs :yeshrug:

Then they'll say, "we should make a law that forbids employers from firing people and cutting their hours!" Then all the employers leave :yeshrug:

It makes no sense to antagonize business... especially SMALL business. Everyone wants to make money and business owners are reasonable. Most want to treat and pay their employees fairly but they have to make money too. I don't get why liberals don't understand that. They keep making business the enemy and then wondering why they make zero economic headway :yeshrug:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Poisoned mentally? Not even.

I'm going off what I read and see. Ppl who expect the government to step in and improve the job market are delusional and need to develop a marketable skill or do something legally to increase their income. Big corps are in these politicians pockets. Can't expect them to increase minimum wage or help the working class.

you've probably been watching from the comfort of your home, some youtube videos, the occasional article, without kids, decent education, etc. while other people never had much of a chance or the environment to acquire wealth, education or anything people like us take for granted.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. It's just emotional thinking from these cats rather than logical. Like emotionally it sounds nice.
I mean they tried the minimum wage experiment in Seattle. What happened? Employers wound up cutting hours and firing people to cover the higher labor costs :yeshrug:

Then they'll say, "we should make a law that forbids employers from firing people and cutting their hours!" Then all the employers leave :yeshrug:

It makes no sense to antagonize business... especially SMALL business. Everyone wants to make money and business owners are reasonable. Most want to treat and pay their employees fairly but they have to make money too. I don't get why liberals don't understand that. They keep making business the enemy and then wondering why they make zero economic headway :yeshrug: