People having kids before they acquire wealth is backwards thinking

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Wealth does not mean having 200K in the bank

Wealth meaning... What you make >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Living expenses + Children

It isnt a fixed salary you gotta make. Where you live and the job market you live in determines that
that's not the definition of wealth. try again...

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Doesn't make sense to raise the wage for jobs that require rudimentary skills. Either these big corps are going to cut the expense of having to pay those workers by either out sourcing their job or replacing them with a computer or machine or lower the number of workers they have and put more of a workload on the workers they do keep to match their pay increase. Not to mention the cost of goods would go up to try to supplement the worker's new wage. So you end up having less jobs and more expensive products.
i don't believe any of that which you typed. the reasons why, the idea that people are less skilled therefore you don't invest in them, you idea for the future, etc.

you don't think we've all been hit with that line of reasoning enough in life? nikkas constantly looking for ways to not increase other people's money and constantly looking for ways to disqualify someone...

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Good ol' wealth based eugenics

Tell me, what arbitrary amount of wealth should a person have before they should be allowed to have kids?

:ohhh:
Honestly you and your spouse should be making close to or the average salary for your state and if you’re raising them alone a bit over it, the value of the dollar is constantly decreasing and expenses are inflating meaning having a kid is more of a financial burden than it’s ever been,
Wait I read that without seeing allowed
People should have kids whenever they want

Daps
I had this argument with my friend. Do I think the poor should be penalised for having children? Absolutely not.

Does being wealthy mean you’re more capable of being good parents than those in a financially unstable position? Again no.

What I will say however, there are people who keep on having children knowing damn well they can’t afford them and they expect everyone else to pick up the tab. This isn’t some republican attack on people on welfare. It’s common sense and for some reason, it’s becoming more acceptable.

I know I won’t have children until I find someone who I’m not only compatible with but is also financially stable like me. It’s not about being wealthy, it’s about being smart.

i can tell you one of these, "i'm in favor of welfare, as along as I can micro-manage the lives of all the people on it" types

You low key worse than the republicans that attack welfare as a concept.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
no one does that. it's thinking like that that makes me believe you've been poisoned mentally...

Poisoned mentally? Not even.

I'm going off what I read and see. Ppl who expect the government to step in and improve the job market are delusional and need to develop a marketable skill or do something legally to increase their income. Big corps are in these politicians pockets. Can't expect them to increase minimum wage or help the working class.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
i can tell you one of these, "i'm in favor of welfare, as along as I can micro-manage the lives of all the people on it" types

You low key worse than the republicans that attack welfare as a concept.
Since you can’t comprehend common sense, I’ll take the advice of your username.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to believe them sir. Liberal ideas in writing always sound nice. They're just impractical you want to pay burger king employees 3x or more than what their actual skill is worth. At the end of the day, businesses are trying to maximize profit and cut expenses. You trying to put more expenses on businesses, when they just going to find a way to ultimately avoid them.
i don't believe any of that which you typed. the reasons why, the idea that people are less skilled therefore you don't invest in them, you idea for the future, etc.

you don't think we've all been hit with that line of reasoning enough in life? nikkas constantly looking for ways to not increase other people's money and constantly looking for ways to disqualify someone...