People finding out they owe more in taxes this year because of the 2017 tax revision passed by Donald Trump & Paul Ryan #BothSides

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
shyt doesn’t matter to me I always owe me and my wife. I had to chalk it up and put so much near max my 403B etc..

People might have to start doing things that upper class use to do. Donations to church etc… learn some tax write offs etc..
I've done this for the last 4 or 5 years. Donating to my mothers church and giving old clothes to charity. The clothing folks drop off their tax receipt/form or whatever it is and let me write in whatever I want. So I just always put the max down. I think it's like 500 bucks. Maybe more. I'll have to check with my tax lady again this year.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I've done this for the last 4 or 5 years. Donating to my mothers church and giving old clothes to charity. The clothing folks drop off their tax receipt/form or whatever it is and let me write in whatever I want. So I just always put the max down. I think it's like 500 bucks. Maybe more. I'll have to check with my tax lady again this year.

Yeah shyt come in handy. We really got this legit accountant past year and he put us on the game.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
You ae right. HOWEVER, the cac in the video, as well as everyone here, is blaming Trump (which is somewhat fair), but he didn't write it either, correct? But, no one has all the gotchas and smoke.

How about we replace "Trump" with "Republicans" and "Biden" with "Democrats". Technially more accurate, but still makes sense. Why didn't Democrats get together and try to undo this shyt since they're such good people who clearly have the people's welfare, and not corporations, in mind?:troll:
This cac chick literally places the blame on Ryan, a congressman. Trump may have signed the Bill, like all presidents, but this was a creation of Congress. Trump ain't create any laws.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
This is not trump's fault. All Biden had to do is extend the previous cuts and y'all returns will return to previous levels.

Biden has been extending certain sections of the trump tax plan with child tax credits being one of the main ones. He also brought back salt deductions (or increased the limits bigly) which trump's plan fukked me up on initially.

I think the biggest misnomer is why the Repubs made the corporate tax cuts permanent while the other ones were set to expire in 2025.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
checked my w2 and noticed a little less was collected. I havent done my taxes yet, guess well see

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
x7dfpk4o5tec1.jpeg

4ponqnrolvbc1.png

91cg9tq5jgq71.jpg

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: i never said i didnt know anything about politics...
You literally admitted to running into a thread about Kevin McCarthy, the former Republican Speaker of the Republican controlled House... because you thought he was a Democrat and you wanted to talk shyt.

You gotta be in at least your early 30s at this point. You're either purposely trolling or you're stupid as shyt. :unimpressed: