People finding out they owe more in taxes this year because of the 2017 tax revision passed by Donald Trump & Paul Ryan #BothSides

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I'm 99% you'd not talk like that in person without friends or police present, so with all disrespect, SMD.

You're not funny, clever or a tough guy. You're just a weirdo nerd online with not much going for yourself. Your disingenuous posts haven't fooled anyone in a long time. All you do is come in here and run interference for white supremacists. Like I said, you've doing it for years with no payoff. Get some friends and professional help.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You're not funny, clever or a tough guy. You're just a weirdo nerd online with not much going for yourself. Your disingenuous posts haven't fooled anyone in a long time. All you do is come in here and run interference for white supremacists. Like I said, you've doing it for years with no payoff. Get some friends and professional help.
Whatever random Coli nobody. Probably somebody's fakkity alt or something.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Gotta get in these threads to get these cornball clown accounts on ignore ahead of Q4. When I can cruise this thread and see "You are ignoring this member" being quoted by every nikka arguing with those fools I know Im set. :blessed:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Just did my taxes last night. Made more money than last year and I ain't getting shyt back. :yeshrug:

But then again I never do. :ohhh: I also don't pay state income taxes. :blessed:

Son Goku

Daps
how you never get anything back????:dahell:

When I say ain't getting shyt back I mean like a rack or less. :whoa:

It's weird. Parts of my income aren't taxable. And I've never filed state income taxes. :manny:

Son Goku

Daps
Eh I owe about the same as I always do the last few years....thankfully it isn't a crazy ass amount....but I do miss getting refunds...:mjcry:

Owe? Owe?! As in you have to cut them a check and not the other way around? :picard: