People finding out they owe more in taxes this year because of the 2017 tax revision passed by Donald Trump & Paul Ryan #BothSides

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
All the years biden been in office did he fix it for the people who got him in there... or was he quiet like a bytch...:mjlol: these politicians aint shyt and you literally say nothing about biden correcting all the bad shyt trump was doing. Taxing the rich. no he taxed poor folks harder... taxing corporations using their money to help the poor people. nope tax loopholes still exist and they pay no federal tax...

:mjlol: wow really game changing...

And this is not in defense of trump but to show you BIDEN aint shyt either... so...:manny:
You made a whole post about Biden when this topic has exactly nothing to do with Biden but you not defending Trump :pachaha:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the years biden been in office did he fix it for the people who got him in there... or was he quiet like a bytch...:mjlol: these politicians aint shyt and you literally say nothing about biden correcting all the bad shyt trump was doing. Taxing the rich. no he taxed poor folks harder... taxing corporations using their money to help the poor people. nope tax loopholes still exist and they pay no federal tax...

:mjlol: wow really game changing...

And this is not in defense of trump but to show you BIDEN aint shyt either... so...:manny:
Can i shyt on your car ? You sure have a forgiving heart. Clean my shyt. And do it with no arms.

Yeah exactly.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
ALWAYS:

• Shaming
  • Guilting
  • Insults
  • Fearmongering

NEVER:

• A clear, factual argument where the lie is

Anyone That says "Dem Shills" is someone planning on votong GOP, or discourage people from voting at all. One thing to be critical of Biden, another thing to say all Dems the same.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Anyone That says "Dem Shills" is someone planning on votong GOP, or discourage people from voting at all.

Bullshyt hyperbole. I call you nikkas that all day, and I've said for at least a month now I'm voting for Cornel West, sincehe's OFFERING BLACK PEOPLE STUFF. I'm sure you'll have some fault for that since I'm not voting for your guy.
One thing to be critical of Biden, another thing to say all Dems the same.
Name a Democrat with a clear, no tricks, no bullshyt, tangible Black Agenda.

And you disproved nothing he said...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Bullshyt hyperbole. I call you nikkas that all day, and I've said for at least a month now I'm voting for Cornel West, sincehe's OFFERING BLACK PEOPLE STUFF. I'm sure you'll have some fault for that since I'm not voting for your guy.

Name a Democrat with a clear, no tricks, no bullshyt, tangible Black Agenda.

And you disproved nothing he said...

You'll vote for Trump out of spite for all Dems, and I bet you within the next 9 months and you'll drop support of Cornell West for him just to "prove them Dem Shills a lesson". A whole ban bet of 1 year, you'll do so.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ALWAYS:

• Shaming
  • Guilting
  • Insults
  • Fearmongering

NEVER:

• A clear, factual argument where the lie is

You need to go sit your weird, slow and pathetic self down somewhere. You're an embarrassment to your parents and your race. To spend years c00ning for hours at a time and for nothing. Whatever issue you have in real life, do yourself a favor, and seek help.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You made a whole post about Biden when this topic has exactly nothing to do with Biden but you not defending Trump :pachaha:

Because biden been in there 4 years ample time to fix what trump did and all they can say is the republicans stopped him. What good is being president if you cant pass anything:mjlol: fukk #bothsides :manny:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Because biden been in there 4 years ample time to fix what trump did and all they can say is the republicans stopped him. What good is being president if you cant pass anything:mjlol: fukk #bothsides :manny:
Why does Joe Biden need to fix what Trump did when it comes to taxes :pachaha:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You'll vote for Trump out of spite for all Dems, and I bet you within the next 9 months and you'll drop support of Cornell West for him just to "prove them Dem Shills a lesson". A whole ban bet of 1 year, you'll do so.
Bet:handshake:

@Houston911
You need to go sit your weird, slow and pathetic self down somewhere. You're an embarrassment to your parents and your race. To spend years c00ning for hours at a time and for nothing. Whatever issue you have in real life, do yourself a favor, and seek help.
Insults:sas2:

And I'm 99% you'd not talk like that in person without friends or police present, so with all disrespect, SMD.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Democrats and Republicans are currently set to agree on MORE tax cuts for the rich in exchange for expanded child tax credits. That’s so sweet of them both :obama: