People finding out they owe more in taxes this year because of the 2017 tax revision passed by Donald Trump & Paul Ryan #BothSides

bnew

Veteran
Daps
My tax guy said the tax code was rewritten and it's supposed to get harder every year...:stopitslime: BUT WHAT THE fukk IS BIDEN DOING TO REVERSE THAT!!?!?!?!??! nothing...:dead:

can you cite sources for the things you claim :feedme:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@ORDER_66 literally admitted he doesn't know shyt about politics and only runs in these threads to cape for Republicans and shyt on Democrats.

How many times do I have to keep begging y'all to stop engaging with him :why:

:mjlol: i never said i didnt know anything about politics... keep my fukking name out your mouth... because at the end of the day your boy biden aint doing shyt for any of us specifically...and when we ask what is he doing to counter the republicans...we get yelled at and we dont know shyt and blame the republicans... but what's the point of being in charge if you can't change anything???:stopitslime: people talking about im a bot a white boy or a troll... but they never answer the question... go ahead ignore me...doesnt change anything... #BOTHSIDES

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They won't care. They will Blame Biden because he is in office it's automatically his fault. That has been the theme. People who don't understand shyt but have all the opinions. I was explaining to them the other day how the Texas border situation ad government defiance is a reverberating effect of Trumps election. People think cuz dude left office and Biden sitting there that's all that matters.

Telling them election have consequences still doesn't compute.
Who has been in power the last 3 years and let the shyt get worse? I mean, their inaction might help get Biden outta here. They're either complicit or retarded. :mjlol:
They let undercover Republicans fukk them over in Congress? Complicit or retarded. Why are the Dems tripping over their own feet like Keystone Cops, and why is that good enough for you people?:mjlol:

People "saved Democracy" by voting Jim Crow Joe into office. Their (and 95% of your) schtick is "Dems good, Repubs bad", so shouldn't the "good guys" save us from the [Superfriends announcer voice] EEEVIL REPUBLICANS [/Superfriends announcer voice]?

Facts
^^^^

These kinds of posts is what I'm talking about.

:dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You know why...to disrupt any criticism of Republicans and direct right back to Democrats.

Like all black bothsiders, hes a typical pro-Trump scumbag whos too cowardly to defend his right wing, anti-black, anti-middle class politics, so has to lie and weasel his way through everything and blame it on Democrats just like his daddy.

Dude is the ringleader of bothsides c00ns.

@ORDER_66

I'm a c00n for obviously being mad at the man and political party in charge.... :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: yeah ok... let me guess vote blue no matter who tho right vote for nothing

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You ae right. HOWEVER, the cac in the video, as well as everyone here, is blaming Trump (which is somewhat fair), but he didn't write it either, correct? But, no one has all the gotchas and smoke.

How about we replace "Trump" with "Republicans" and "Biden" with "Democrats". Technially more accurate, but still makes sense. Why didn't Democrats get together and try to undo this shyt since they're such good people who clearly have the people's welfare, and not corporations, in mind?:troll:
No. The first thing she says in the video is that Trump did not write the law.

You Both sides nikkas are willingly just stupid :smh: