People finding out they owe more in taxes this year because of the 2017 tax revision passed by Donald Trump & Paul Ryan #BothSides

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
q18glqmaz8j81.jpg

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Hold on. I definitely didn't owe this year. I actually got 4k back. But my deduction is also set at 0. So they take the max out. But I also make above that 75k threshold too

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You literally admitted to running into a thread about Kevin McCarthy, the former Republican Speaker of the Republican controlled House... because you thought he was a Democrat and you wanted to talk shyt.

You gotta be in at least your early 30s at this point. You're either purposely trolling or you're stupid as shyt. :unimpressed:

So I misread the title and went in half cocked. :troll:

You act like you dont make mistakes ever...:mjgrin:

Whatever at the end of the day dems gonna fall and they got no one to blame but themselves..:manny:

And i will be right there laughing...:mjlol:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The standard deduction increased and wages increased. In truth, people don’t know much if anything about taxes.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The standard deduction increased and wages increased. In truth, people know much if anything about taxes

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They won't care. They will Blame Biden because he is in office it's automatically his fault. That has been the theme. People who don't understand shyt but have all the opinions. I was explaining to them the other day how the Texas border situation ad government defiance is a reverberating effect of Trumps election. People think cuz dude left office and Biden sitting there that's all that matters.

Telling them election have consequences still doesn't compute.
^^^^

These kinds of posts is what I'm talking about.

:dead:

No. The first thing she says in the video is that Trump did not write the law.

You Both sides nikkas are willingly just stupid :smh:

And Meach, you 150% need to STFU. All you do is take Ls in The Arcadium, you start with me, and I'll do you just as bad, if not worse cocksucker. Super clown