People finding out they owe more in taxes this year because of the 2017 tax revision passed by Donald Trump & Paul Ryan #BothSides

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is also more disingenuous fake bothsider bullshyt, because if anyone actually answers this question, you all just default to it doesn't count because other people aside from black people got helped by it. Even policies that by and large help black people get discounted by your ilk, because "all black people don't smoke weed" or "this helps latinos and womens."

But somehow this same logic doesn't apply to policies that disproportionately affect black people negatively, like the crime bill, because oh now it's a tangible.

This shyt is transparent as fukk.
What is tangible about the crime bill? Clearly you have no idea what tangible means... :snoop:

Why are Blacks the only group that is expected to run out and vote and not get anything in exchange? Even if you name the phony "rising tide lift all boats" shyt they push, it fails because Black people are still firmly at the bottom. You fools cried about Affirmative Action, and it wasn't designed to, nor did it help Blacks disproportionately, even though they marketed it like it was for us. You all dogpile and attack anyone who questions your beloved Democrats. You nikkas are programmed and won't even step back and see it. I have little hope when Black people are defending Joe fukking Biden of all people, one of the most racist people in politics over the last half century. He's like a tier under bytch McConnell. All the big stuff Black people want, he's against, or will sidestep, so why are you on his nuts so bad? The videos, the leaked emails, the HISTORY, everything tells you they aren't about helping Black people, so why are you nikkas playing attack dog for them? Why is demanding better a bad thing? :mindblown:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You're not objective, you're a reactionary dumb ass that hides behind being a contrarian as a way to cope with being the village idiot.

Once you get done watching the school house rock video you should 1) look up the Senate filibuster rules from 2012 to 2023 and then look into Biden's proposed tax plans. I feel like typing out that last sentence was a waste of time.

:mjlol: so blame the republicans got it...

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Mommy and Daddy" can't save you if you keep making mistakes.

Idiots chose to vote for Trump and a Republican Congress. They made decisions. These decisions cannot be easily overturn.
So they'll get nothing done for their voters as usual? Got it.
college-humor-raphael-chestang.gif

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
All the years biden been in office did he fix it for the people who got him in there... or was he quiet like a bytch...:mjlol: these politicians aint shyt and you literally say nothing about biden correcting all the bad shyt trump was doing. Taxing the rich. no he taxed poor folks harder... taxing corporations using their money to help the poor people. nope tax loopholes still exist and they pay no federal tax...

:mjlol: wow really game changing...

And this is not in defense of trump but to show you BIDEN aint shyt either... so...:manny:

Order_66 running defense for white supremacist Republicans as usual

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I have no idea why you continue to enter political debates. This is a pathetic post by the way.

You know why...to disrupt any criticism of Republicans and direct right back to Democrats.

Like all black bothsiders, hes a typical pro-Trump scumbag whos too cowardly to defend his right wing, anti-black, anti-middle class politics, so has to lie and weasel his way through everything and blame it on Democrats just like his daddy.

Dude is the ringleader of bothsides c00ns.

@ORDER_66

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
This is also more disingenuous fake bothsider bullshyt, because if anyone actually answers this question, you all just default to it doesn't count because other people aside from black people got helped by it. Even policies that by and large help black people more than any other group by average get discounted by your ilk, because "all black people don't smoke weed" or "this helps latinos and womens" or "white people benefit from this too."

But somehow this same logic doesn't apply to policies that disproportionately affect black people negatively, like the crime bill, because oh now it's a tangible.

This shyt is transparent as fukk.

Facts

Their selective hypocrisy is the most revealing thing about bothsides c00ns like @TripleAgent and @ORDER_66

They ready for bloody revolution against "immigrants disrespecting ADOS" but only if theyre black or latino being the right wing white supremacist c00ns they are. If it's an aspiring fascist cac who's parents came from Germany like Donald Drumpf or Italy like fukking wannabe sherriff Ron DeSantis banning black literature and shyt, suddenly all that fervor over immigrant "tethers" threatening the status of "black Americans who built this motherfukker" goes right out the window when its white conservati e zaddt. They will in fact mock you as a "DNC shill" if you as a black man is angry about that and not willing to withdraw your vote and be content with white supremacist children of cac immigrants changing laws and ruling over your life.

Democrats pass an anti discrimination policy that largely targets black opportunity, but its not specific enough so it dont count. Democrats pass a crime bill that was not specific to anyone back in the early 90s when there was a thousand homicides a day in NYC and black folks were demanding the government do something, and suddenly they see all this nuance in how government laws can largely effect a group of people without explicitly saying so.

I mean let's not even mention how they'll throw their head in the sands and pivot like cowards at these new age "stop woke' Jim Crow laws Republicans are pushing TODAY as if it doesn't exist. But got all this phony militant outrage over anything they can cherrypick about a Democrat from a century ago. "We know they ain't shyt. They don't pandering to us" they'll say trying to sound smart. As if because you dont support a political party it somehow means the party doesn't exist, is above criticism, and doesn't have any influence over your life.

Their selective outrage is very partisan and very transparent. And it's just sad seeing black men who can be such pathetic puppy dogs for white supremacists in all their attempts to look smarter than they are.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no idea why you continue to enter political debates. This is a pathetic post by the way.

@ORDER_66 literally admitted he doesn't know shyt about politics and only runs in these threads to cape for Republicans and shyt on Democrats.

How many times do I have to keep begging y'all to stop engaging with him :why:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
What is tangible about the crime bill? Clearly you have no idea what tangible means... :snoop:

Why are Blacks the only group that is expected to run out and vote and not get anything in exchange? Even if you name the phony "rising tide lift all boats" shyt they push, it fails because Black people are still firmly at the bottom. You fools cried about Affirmative Action, and it wasn't designed to, nor did it help Blacks disproportionately, even though they marketed it like it was for us. You all dogpile and attack anyone who questions your beloved Democrats. You nikkas are programmed and won't even step back and see it. I have little hope when Black people are defending Joe fukking Biden of all people, one of the most racist people in politics over the last half century. He's like a tier under bytch McConnell. All the big stuff Black people want, he's against, or will sidestep, so why are you on his nuts so bad? The videos, the leaked emails, the HISTORY, everything tells you they aren't about helping Black people, so why are you nikkas playing attack dog for them? Why is demanding better a bad thing? :mindblown:

Dude mocks anyone upset about abolishing Affirmative Action and then goes on a diatribe about his concerns for racist politicians, and "big stuff black people want."

Affirmative Action wasnt shyt, but he needs you programmed Biden voters to understand the HISTORY of a legislation that was not "specific to black people" and how it effected black people!

All so that you hopefully stay home, so that white folks can pick our Presidents, judges, and decide our laws.

Why is this fukking white power defending agent allowed here again?

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I've owed taxes every year since I bought my first house. Everyone said that couldnt be right and i could write off the interest amd blah blah. I knew about the tax reform would fukk me up and it did. Had to flip the script at work to and put Single so they could take more taxes out my check. This was enough to get a refund for the first time in years last year. Tax season is annoying and a guessing game on which way ima get fukked :stopitslime: