People finding out they owe more in taxes this year because of the 2017 tax revision passed by Donald Trump & Paul Ryan #BothSides

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Presidents do not write tax laws. Why? Please review

You ae right. HOWEVER, the cac in the video, as well as everyone here, is blaming Trump (which is somewhat fair), but he didn't write it either, correct? But, no one has all the gotchas and smoke.

How about we replace "Trump" with "Republicans" and "Biden" with "Democrats". Technially more accurate, but still makes sense. Why didn't Democrats get together and try to undo this shyt since they're such good people who clearly have the people's welfare, and not corporations, in mind?:troll:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
All the years biden been in office did he fix it for the people who got him in there... or was he quiet like a bytch...:mjlol: these politicians aint shyt and you literally say nothing about biden correcting all the bad shyt trump was doing. Taxing the rich. no he taxed poor folks harder... taxing corporations using their money to help the poor people. nope tax loopholes still exist and they pay no federal tax...

:mjlol: wow really game changing...

And this is not in defense of trump but to show you BIDEN aint shyt either... so...:manny:

I swear you just make this shyt up as you go

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Why didn't Democrats get together and try to undo this shyt since they're such good people who clearly have the people's welfare, and not corporations, in mind?:troll:
Because Sinema, who has since left the democratic party, and Manchin, the most conservative member of the democratic party, held the deciding votes on passing any reconciliation and said no to tax increases.

Now answer why did the Republicans all vote yes.

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No problem for your fellow coliBrehs.

We will just deduct the depreciation on our summer yachts. Problem solved :whew:

You right. I forgot I was Cash Money Mark for a second :whew:

k1GcYx.gif

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Because Sinema, who has since left the democratic party, and Manchin, the most conservative member of the democratic party, held the deciding votes and said no.

Now answer why did the Republicans all vote yes.
They're greedy, corporate controlled puppets. Was this supposed to be a trick question?

The DNC can bypass the people and their votes to run Hoe Biden instead of Sanders, who way more people seemed to want. How come they can't get their people in line? They manipulate and have mad dirty tricks until it's time to do shyt for the people. Pelosi and her husband should probably be locked up for insider trading, but only the Republicans are pieces of shyt according to Democrat fan logic.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
You can tell a lot of these posters did not do well in school.
Trump did say he loves the poorly educated, that's why motherfukkers on here ride his nuts so much :francis:
The #bothsiders on this site are just disingenuous and argue in bad faith. When they know a republican policy is bad the new standard response is what are the democrats doing about it? :dead:

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How Trump got away with that tax cut for the wealthy and caught no smoke from #bothsides, I will never know...

There are two type of people that vote for Chump: wealthy crooks and broke fools. Wealthy crooks knew about it, but they were getting a legal way to evade taxes which is why they even supported that fool Trump to begin with. Broke fools have been sold hate and that drives them.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:Explains hugely why my return was functionally zip this year. If I make any more money, I need to dump all my shyt into the 401k to minimize the hit as best as I can. I'm fortunate there was a credit for paying for my education or nothing would be coming back.

Edit: The deflecting toward Biden is evidence of mental illness on this board. Someone posted the School House Rock video and google "Biden tax plan" to know what happened to that. Stop asking bum ass questions just to ask them.