People finding out they owe more in taxes this year because of the 2017 tax revision passed by Donald Trump & Paul Ryan #BothSides

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Biden is doing what exactly about these expiring tax cuts?
:jbhmm:

"Mommy and Daddy" can't save you if you keep making mistakes.

Idiots chose to vote for Trump and a Republican Congress. They made decisions. These decisions cannot be easily overturn.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
demo

r6zxbbk1n0881.jpg
Yeah when they do the "what are Democrats doing about it" line I don't worry because I know that they know they lost the argument at that point.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Basically, yeah. So stop running interference and let them get the smoke for passing that bullshyt.
Who has been in power the last 3 years and let the shyt get worse? I mean, their inaction might help get Biden outta here. They're either complicit or retarded. :mjlol:
They let undercover Republicans fukk them over in Congress? Complicit or retarded. Why are the Dems tripping over their own feet like Keystone Cops, and why is that good enough for you people?:mjlol:
The #bothsiders on this site are just disingenuous and argue in bad faith. When they know a republican policy is bad the new standard response is what are the democrats doing about it. :dead:
People "saved Democracy" by voting Jim Crow Joe into office. Their (and 95% of your) schtick is "Dems good, Repubs bad", so shouldn't the "good guys" save us from the [Superfriends announcer voice] EEEVIL REPUBLICANS [/Superfriends announcer voice]?
There are two type of people that vote for Chump: wealthy crooks and broke fools. Wealthy crooks knew about it, but they were getting a legal way to evade taxes which is why they even supported that fool Trump to begin with. Broke fools have been sold hate and that drives them.
Facts

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah when they do the what are "Democrats doing about it line" I don't worry because I know that they know they lost the argument at that point.
I mean...they can also google it. If someone doesn't notice that not voting in enough dems to Congress = compromising or not getting the shyt done at all then I don't know what else you can do. They could drop a tax revision tomorrow and it will get filibustered to the moon.

"fukking Democrats."

Or worse

"They knew it wouldn't pass. This was all theater."

That Republican water must be light because carrying it (while pretending not to) is lightwork.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I mean...they can also google it. If someone doesn't notice that not voting in enough dems to Congress = compromising or not getting the shyt done at all then I don't know what else you can do. They could drop a tax revision tomorrow and it will get filibustered to the moon.

"fukking Democrats."

Or worse

"They knew it wouldn't pass. This was all theater."

That Republican water must be light because carrying it (while pretending not to) is lightwork.

Since the Civil Rights Act, the Democrats have controlled House, Senate, and White House in:

'77-'81 (Carter)
'93-'95 (Clinton)
'09-'11 (Obama)

What did they do for Black people that will tell me to stop being doubtful and just trust and vote Dem, despite Biden and Harris ON CAMERA saying they're not doing anything for Black people? What got done that was so good, I should disbelieve my eyes and have faith? No "but Republicans" excuse to lean on:francis:

Protip: I wouldn't even bother researching Clinton. That crime bill...mass incarceration...written by, oh shyt, JOE BIDEN...yikes :skip:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Since the Civil Rights Act, the Democrats have controlled House, Senate, and White House in:

'77-'81 (Carter)
'93-'95 (Clinton)
'09-'11 (Obama)

What did they do for Black people that will tell me to stop being doubtful and just trust and vote Dem, despite Biden and Harris ON CAMERA saying they're not doing anything for Black people? What got done that was so good, I should disbelieve my eyes and have faith? No "but Republicans" excuse to lean on:francis:

Protip: I wouldn't even bother researching Clinton. That crime bill...mass incarceration...written by, oh shyt, JOE BIDEN...yikes :skip:
I mean this thread is about the tax shytuation but there isnt an answer I can say to satisfy you, especially with you expanding the scope back to Carter.

*incoming juelzing*

Were any of those super majorities with protection from filibusters? Did they have them for long or did they total a little over a month (like Obamas) Did those Dems propose useful bills? If so did they make it out of committee?

You can vote how you want, what im tackling is making 1+1=3. If there will be tax reform, Congress has to do that. If we gonna shyt on folks, at least know their powers. If Trump passed a tax bill during a unanimous republican majority, thats vastly different from a Dem majority that has progressives vs corporate dems AND an opposition party. Republicans can say we hate black people and its left at that. Dems are expected to give us things without thought to in party opposition as well as out of party opposition, not to mention if we voted in enough dems to survive filibusters and court challenges.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
And i swear you suck dems dikk so hard you cannot think objectively but bootlick gonna bootlick...:manny:

You're not objective, you're a reactionary dumb ass that hides behind being a contrarian as a way to cope with being the village idiot.

Once you get done watching the school house rock video you should 1) look up the Senate filibuster rules from 2012 to 2023 and then look into Biden's proposed tax plans. I feel like typing out that last sentence was a waste of time.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I mean this thread is about the tax shytuation but there isnt an answer I can say to satisfy you, especially with you expanding the scope back to Carter.

*incoming juelzing*

Were any of those super majorities with protection from filibusters? Did they have them for long or did they total a little over a month (like Obamas) Did those Dems propose useful bills? If so did they make it out of committee? You tell me, expert. You're using the "Republicans blocked it" excuse to death, so I took it out of the equation. The [Superfriends announcer voice] EEEEVIL REPUBLICANS [/Superfriends announcer voice] always seem to do all this damage, but the Democrats act impotent, so I want you to show me the wins for Black America so I can calm down and stop bothsiding, since I'm SO off base. Show me what happens when we vote harder and give Dems the power. Why did they never try to end the filibuster? Also, I asked about ANY policy, not taxes, just to make it easy for you. Nobody can ever answer this without some form of "but Republicans. What did they actually DO?

You can vote how you want, what im tackling is making 1+1=3. If there will be tax reform, Congress has to do that. If we gonna shyt on folks, at least know their powers. If Trump passed a tax bill during a unanimous republican majority, thats vastly different from a Dem majority that has progressives vs corporate dems AND an opposition party. Republicans can say we hate black people and its left at that. Dems are expected to give us things without thought to in party opposition as well as out of party opposition, not to mention if we voted in enough dems to survive filibusters and court challenges. You basically just said we shouldn't expect anything from the party that comes out like clockwork every 4 years and panders and begs us to "save America"? REALLY? Sit back and think about the logic of this. Seriously. Biden thanks us for getting him in and that he "has our back" from one side of his mouth, then tells us he's not doing anyting for us and we have to bow down to Latinos out the other. WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THIS?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Also, I asked about ANY policy, not taxes, just to make it easy for you.
This is also more disingenuous fake bothsider bullshyt, because if anyone actually answers this question, you all just default to it doesn't count because other people aside from black people got helped by it. Even policies that by and large help black people more than any other group by average get discounted by your ilk, because "all black people don't smoke weed" or "this helps latinos and womens" or "white people benefit from this too."

But somehow this same logic doesn't apply to policies that disproportionately affect black people negatively, like the crime bill, because oh now it's a tangible.

This shyt is transparent as fukk.