People dismiss it but there are a large and growing segmented of lonely and alienated men in the US,

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Miranda knows what she was doing and wasn't even one of the people outraged about the wench/buck thread after her initial request. Trolls already had her pic and posting it on her own volition in a 10+ pg thread with 16k views after going back n forth got what she wanted. I even told her she was brave to put that pic up and she left it up despite that. The other women simply don't get attention in real life.
Got what I wanted? What did I want poe tea a ?

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
:heh: You don't know shyt about me you lonely c*nt

Don't try to attack and shame me because I want my family to have a better experience than I did and try something new in my life.

In the meantime go figure out how to get some self worth and get that stanky ass remy out of your skint ass head
Negro please, if this was about your family, you wouldn't have posted it in this thread. definition of disgruntled. I'm fine on this end fool:mjlol:

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I love you like cooked food doll but I didn’t see you in my women of the coli how do you self improve thread.:sas2:
Must if not seen it and if I did, probably didn't care too much to contribute. But either way, I openly share my faults and ways I try to be better in here all the time. What I don't do is label a whole country of black men as ill fitting due to my short comings :sas1:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Negro please, if this was about your family, you wouldn't have posted it in this thread. definition of disgruntled. I'm fine in this end fool:mjlol:
What does that even mean? :heh:
My post had nothing to do with you or any specific group in question. All I said is this country has a problem and I want to go.

You obviously have some shyt you're mad at me or the world about and your tiny idiot brain saw something in my post that triggered you and made you lash out for no reason.

Stop being an emotional retard and leave me alone.

I don't even think I've said anything out the way to you on this site and if I did I'm not sorry:umad:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
What does that even mean? :heh:
My post had nothing to do with you or any specific group in question. All I said is this country has a problem and I want to go.

You obviously have some shyt you're mad at me or the world about and your tiny idiot brain saw something in my post that triggered you and made you lash out for no reason.

Stop being an emotional retard and leave me alone.

I don't even think I've said anything out the way to you on this site and if I did I'm not sorry:umad:
:therethere:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
We have an obvious problem in this country but people will keep spouting the same surface level shyt until it affects them and acknowledge what the problem is.

I'm not waiting around here for the shyt to collapse which is why im saving my money to leave this place.
yup