Goofballs rather go ask the white man's permission over just having bread

Give me dinner with jay-z and let's call it a day

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Money > land > credit for me. If I can't do shyt with land I'm gonna find a way to offload it for money anyways. Credit is pretty much bullshyt if you can't pay for stuff. And you don't need an 850 with $850Ms, plus it's easier to build credit if you got money.....

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:comeon:

You can get a Walmart credit card, and a Capital One with a low credit score, practice 30% utilization, and get perfect credit. It’s about discipline. If you’re poor, buy the rice with the card, and pay it off. If you have EBT, buy your gas with the card, and nothing else. If you have a Walmart card, buy a bit of food. Don’t buy the rice, soda, pizza, clothes, Spirit airline tickets on the card, only pay the minimum, then complain about the system. Plenty of poor people have excellent credit.
This has nothing to do with your financial situation. Even if you do have a good credit score as a black person, they will still find any other reason to not help you. This all boils down to them not wanting us to have anything but poverty :scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Money > land > credit for me. If I can't do shyt with land I'm gonna find a way to offload it for money anyways. Credit is pretty much bullshyt if you can't pay for stuff. And you don't need an 850 with $850Ms, plus it's easier to build credit if you got money.....
That's what I am saying. I can build an 850 credit score with 850 million. You can't make 850 million with an 850 credit score and living paycheck to paycheck.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
If I was to choose it would be the money, then possibly the acres, then credit last.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
This has nothing to do with your financial situation. Even if you do have a good credit score as a black person, they will still find any other reason to not help you. This all boils down to them not wanting us to have anything but poverty :scust:
Yeah either they know by your name or they know by some other biometric data captured at some point in your life. The system doesn't like ppl of color. It really is designed to keep us subservient en masse

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
As someone with a high credit score It's fukking overrated

Real cash will always be king — always, unless this is some insane line of business credit that major company has access too. And they ain’t getting that without assets.

Give me the $850 mil and I’ll buy my way into influence in a major US (on international city), float Rivian some much needed cash (and eventually take them over when they can’t pay up), back 50 low key start ups, scoop up as much farmland as possible, prop up some broke (but promising) politicians AND align myself with organized crime