People are taking a 850 credit score over $850,000,000

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
When you win the powerball, most state lottery commissions present the winner with a certified letter stating that they won the powerball. That letter literally becomes their new credit score. Anyone with $859 million can get any loan or line of credit they want from whatever financial institution they work with. Only broke folks drool over credit scores.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would cry tears of joy if I got $850 million. I would buy the Coli make sure the servers were Google quality :ufdup: if you a real nikka on here, I’d break bread maybe the 100 coolest nikkas on here would get $50K :ehh: I’d find out which call center Nap’s department worked for and I’d permaban them :blessed:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
a credit score has little value if you don’t plan on borrowing money and if you have $850m why are you borrowing money.

I’d take the money in a sec. That’s the only answer for me.

this.

Hell, I was so proud at one point to have pushed my credit score to like 775. shyt felt like a high score in a video game.

Now I feel stupid as hell cause I didn't know what to even do with it and my credit is shot.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have an 827 credit and that it literally means jack shyt. it doesn't improve my net worth or mean I get a better house or car. It just means I can get loans, and I'm not trying to take on debt at this point in life.
Exactly, cause your credit limit is not just based on your score , it's based on how much you can afford as well