People are taking a 850 credit score over $850,000,000

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Between folks taking the 850 credit, radio callers talking about Drake winning because "he's the best" instead of the fukking diss records, and the lost Coli breh acting like a monkey for a PAWG dollar....its safe to say that humanity lost, and we are surrounded by dingbats.

Nevermind a portion of that mill could raise the credit expeditiously ala credit cards, debt payment, and investments. These idiots on social media thinking a 850 can't fukk around and get lowered due to a bad purchase or forgotten bill payment.

GODDAMN

OBfs6K.gif

Daps
White supremacy created credit scores to keep black people at a disadvantage and these folks rather have that than the money? :skip:

:comeon:

You can get a Walmart credit card, and a Capital One with a low credit score, practice 30% utilization, and get perfect credit. It’s about discipline. If you’re poor, buy the rice with the card, and pay it off. If you have EBT, buy your gas with the card, and nothing else. If you have a Walmart card, buy a bit of food. Don’t buy the rice, soda, pizza, clothes, Spirit airline tickets on the card, only pay the minimum, then complain about the system. Plenty of poor people have excellent credit.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The responses are dumb, but I'm starting to see that there is a greater sickness at play.

I wonder why the Jeff Bezoses of the world do what they do. After 100 million, you're set for life. But they have this drive to dominate the market.

That same perversion is within the people who would turn down 850 million because they think there is more money to be earned leveraging loans. They're too stupid to corrupt the world, but they would if they could.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
The responses are dumb, but I'm starting to see that there is a greater sickness at play.

I wonder why the Jeff Bezoses of the world do what they do. After 100 million, you're set for life. But they have this drive to dominate the market.

That same perversion is within the people who would turn down 850 million because they think there is more money to be earned leveraging loans. They're too stupid to corrupt the world, but they would if they could.
More currency and assets you have to leverage equal more control. That’s why Amazon Walmart, Facebook, google, and etc always constantly keep expanding and putting their hands in markets totally unrelated to the core buisness.