“People are democrats until they grow up” - Is this true

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
lol nikka who fukk cares about medicare when the country has incentivized the right to shelter and no one can afford a home

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
lol this is in regards to social or financial issues that are personal to each person who votes

im not saying anything about slave reparations (which isnt even possible) but making it seem like one political party is evidently gonna help repair the country is foolish
I know one party is for social security expansion, affordable health care, and middle class tax cuts. Those effect every single person daily and yes the Democrats have fought for those things. So miss me with the both sides shyt. Your kids gonna be in school learning that slavery was a choice and a good thing once these republicans have their way.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
it's not about growing up but more about specifics and who has your best interests. black republicans are usually conservative and is focused on business.. democrats isnt as much...:manny: Also now we see that democrats are focused on pushing immigrants front and center throwing them in black neighborhoods republicans are not. but dont get it twisted BOTHSIDES are a$$holes and now i foremost dont like either...:beli:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I vote democrat because of one reason

To change them motherfukkers on the Supreme Court

nikkas stay goofy,,,,

shyt doesn’t change like our student loans, roe vs wade, the border because of the right..

Just remember if hillary would have got in office( THANKS A LOT TO WHITE WOMEN NOT VOTING FOR HER) then the supreme court would have 3 democrats and not republicans that trump put in …

A lot of these geechies don’t dig deep and just stay connected to fox news and mainstream media

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Some things Republicans don't want, but yeah they are the adults lmao.
  • Student loan forgiveness
  • ACA
  • Medical Debt forgiveness
  • Ceasefire in Israel
  • Child tax credit
  • Free school lunch
  • Abortion rights and access
Seems like a grocery list of things that young people want or need.

Why do you care if kids get to stay on health insurance until they're 26 if you are 46?

Why do you care about the child tax credit when your kids are all over 18 and ineligible?

Free school lunch? :mjlol:

Abortion rights when your wife is going through menopause? :mjlol:

You got a mortgage and a business how much time do you have to think about Israel?

:mjlol:

Older people have different issues and priorities. It's okay to acknowledge that. It doesn't make young people dumb for voting their interests. But let's me honest.

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA

Why do you care if kids get to stay on health insurance until they're 26 if you are 46?

Why do you care about the child tax credit when your kids are all over 18 and ineligible?

You got a mortgage and a business how much time do you have to think about Israel?

Older people have different issues and priorities. It's okay to acknowledge that. It doesn't make young people dumb for voting their interests. But let's me honest.
Well a big thing that older people like that Republicans are against is the retirement age. Republicans want to raise the retirement age. They also want to cut social security, and eliminate Medicare and Medicaid. All programs that benefit older Americans, and middle-age Americans look forward to as they approach the golden years.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I don't understand how Internet Ass Muhfukkas get on here everyday shyttin on the democrats, preaching how we need to leave them but then the moment someone like Brandon Tatum comes up its :whoa:

He BEEN on this shyt and you're brand new :dahell: How the hell do you reconcile those conflicting beliefs?

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Well a big thing that older people like that Republicans are against is the retirement age. Republicans want to raise the retirement age. They also want to cut social security, and eliminate Medicare and Medicaid. All programs that benefit older Americans, and middle-age Americans look forward to as they approach the golden years.
Very true.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

Complete bullshyt.