“People are democrats until they grow up” - Is this true

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im almost certain shes a paid actress. Maybe its just me wanting to have faith in a top shelf bbw. If its real,someone do a wellness check to make sure theres no violence in the home. No way you immediately make that jump so quickly. Then again we did havecoli posters make that leap:respect:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm in my mid-30's with a wife, two kids, a mortgage, several cars, and two fulfilling, concurrent careers.

I pay taxes and own my own business. I own guns. I went to college but did not complete my degree. I do not live paycheck-to-paycheck and can afford a $500+ emergency expense at any given time.

I vote Democrat.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
government is not going to help you regardless of who you vote for lol

best to just create opportunities and try to actively fix whatever social issues you care about

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
No, that just means you are a shythead. For example I worked with someone in their 30's (Asian Man) from SF that is a Republican and always complained about taxes and other dumb shyt.

But when he was a kid he did not complain about his parents getting public assistance. When he was an adult he did not complain about getting his college paid for because of his income. He only cared when he started to make good money and wanted to keep it for himself. He had no problems with using tax dollars to uplift himself but now did not want to do the same for others. He literally admitted to me he was a Democrat until he made six figures.

Most of the time i seen people switch like that it was because of petty economic reasons. Still wanted to smoke weed, still wanted the option to get abortions for women they nutted in. Still wanted to do all of the "liberal" shyt but did not want to pay taxes, so they switched to Republicans even though the vast majority of their beliefs were still opposed to that party.

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
The reason people use to say that was because republicans presented themselves as the party that would put more money in your pockets by lowering your taxes.

These days they're hardly concerned with that (not like they ever really were) and are trying their hardest to get rid of social security. It's an old trope that obfuscates their actual agendas

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Some things Republicans don't want, but yeah they are the adults lmao.
  • Student loan forgiveness
  • ACA
  • Medical Debt forgiveness
  • Ceasefire in Israel
  • Child tax credit
  • Free school lunch
  • Abortion rights and access
Yeah and you didn't even mention taking black history from schools, eliminating DEI, and also elininating affirmative action. Literally what do Republicans do that should interest a black man? Unless you are rich or just hate gays that much and think they are the boogie man.

@Silver Surfer explain, I am honestly open to understanding.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
government is not going to help you regardless of who you vote for lol

best to just create opportunities and try to actively fix whatever social issues you care about
nikka the government helps MILLIONS of people daily. You heard of medicaid? Medicare? FHA Loans? ETC ETC ETC ETC. Why do ya'll think the only way the government can help is via a million dollar check or 100 acres of land?

Last edited:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
nikka the government helps MILLIONS of people daily. You have of medicaid? Medicare? FHA Loans? ETC ETC ETC ETC. Why do ya'll think the only way the government can help is via a million dollar check or 100 acres of land?
People are idiots. The amount of help you can get from the government, whether it be local, state or federal is crazy but people stay saying dumb shyt.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
nikka the government helps MILLIONS of people daily. You have of medicaid? Medicare? FHA Loans? ETC ETC ETC ETC. Why do ya'll think the only way the government can help is via a million dollar check or 100 acres of land?
lol this is in regards to social or financial issues that are personal to each person who votes

im not saying anything about slave reparations (which isnt even possible) but making it seem like one political party is evidently gonna help repair the country is foolish