People actually liked the Joker depiction in Suicide Squad?!?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I was :ld:about him

The version of The Joker that spent months cycling around Toronto on a fixed gear bike, terrorizing my homeboy over vegan cinnamon buns and sending his co-stars used condoms and dead pigs felt more diabolical than what we ended up getting on screen.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I thought Leto did a great job as Joker. The Joker character is suppose to be a sick psychotic sociopath criminal not some physical intimidating individual. Batman can easily kill Joker. How can you kill a mofo who aint scared to die and doesnt care about money or material shyt. Thats what makes Joker dangerous. Every Joker is suppose to be different but stay true to character.

Based on comics and shows he always had a soft spot for Harley Quinn. I wish the werent so scared to show the domestic abuse side of there relationship but everyone is so sensitive nowadays.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I thought Leto did a great job as Joker. The Joker character is suppose to be a sick psychotic sociopath criminal not some physical intimidating individual. Batman can easily kill Joker. How can you kill a mofo who aint scared to die and doesnt care about money or material shyt. Thats what makes Joker dangerous. Every Joker is suppose to be different but stay true to character.

Based on comics and shows he always had a soft spot for Harley Quinn. I wish the werent so scared to show the domestic abuse side of there relationship but everyone is so sensitive nowadays.

Leto's Joker owned (or managed) a club, drove a lambo, and lived in a luxury apartment.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Leto's Joker owned (or managed) a club, drove a lambo, and lived in a luxury apartment.

And every joker is different. Frank Miller's joker cared about having the finest suits. O'Neil's joker cared about being fly as well. Timm's joker cared about money and material as well. Just peep the Joker's Millions episode.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
And every joker is different. Frank Miller's joker cared about having the finest suits. O'Neil's joker cared about being fly as well. Timm's joker cared about money and material as well. Just peep the Joker's Millions episode.

It wasnt a criticism, it was a fact. The poster I quoted implied that Leto's version of the character is not materialistic.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Just an awkward movie as a whole. you can tell they went for the , this is the coolest movie ever type presentation but it didn't work because of the hatchet job. Leto was just meh to me, I will watch it again but I wasn't satisfied with anything this movie offered besides the trailers.

The most awkward part is the end where SS really don't have anything to do, just a really weird choice of villain and plot. they fukked up. smh.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.

Yea he had it but he didn't care about. Heath's Joker burn his money.

What Im saying is the Jokers end game is not about getting the money but to cause as such interruption of order as possible.

Thats why I like all versions of Joker throughout because they stayed true to his character.

We actually saw in the 1989 Batman Jack Napier become Joker from falling in chemicals. Heath's became Joker from what appears to be a sick childood upbringing. All we know about Leto's Joker is that he's psychotic AF but he has a soft spot for Harley. Thats why it's not fair to compare all three Jokers the same because they all come back to the same concept of the Joker as a psychotic sociopath criminal.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea he had it but he didn't care about. Heath's Joker burn his money.

What Im saying is the Jokers end game is not about getting the money but to cause as such interruption of order as possible.

Thats why I like all versions of Joker throughout because they stayed true to his character.

We actually saw in the 1989 Batman Jack Napier become Joker from falling in chemicals. Heath's became Joker from what appears to be a sick childood upbringing. All we know about Leto's Joker is that he's psychotic AF but he has a soft spot for Harley. Thats why it's not fair to compare all three Jokers the same because they all come back to the same concept of the Joker as a psychotic sociopath criminal.

Timm's version of the joker wanted the money and couldn't wait to spend it and amass it. And to be nerdy as hell, we don't know why Heath's joker became the joker. He tells multiple stories about it because he wants to fukk with people. there is no reasoning with him, there is nothing except proving his point.

Meanwhile Romero's joker did want to get paid. As did O'Neil's joker. This is why going just off of the movies isn't a good look

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I think the point is you're supposed to be scared or creeped out by the joker's mere presence on screen.

I was lookin' at this nikka the whole time like I would slap the shyt outta him if he was there with me. His goons are more scary than he is. He looks like one of those goth faggits from highschool.

Lol he looks more goofy than dangerous. It was more like a modern day version of the campy Batman series back in the day.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh. I think Heath's Joker was pretty accurate to what were used to in the comics. Leto's wasn't terrible personality wise when it comes to portraying the character....it was just a shytty joker
No Heath joker was different from the comics at the time. He'll joker never had the Glasgow smile until the movie. It was a good joker and was closer to the joker first appearance when he was trying to commit mass murder.