People actually liked the Joker depiction in Suicide Squad?!?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah she only went back with the squad because she thought joker died in the helicopter crash. There relationship is always like that, joker is hella abusive, harley gets mad every once in awhile but then she'll come back cuz she literally "crazy in love".....the helicopter scene wasnt changed to my knowledge
The helicopter scene was changed. In the final version, he pushes Harley out to save her, I heard read the original version, he pushes her out to kill her.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The helicopter scene was changed. In the final version, he pushes Harley out to save her, I heard read the original version, he pushes her out to kill her.
are we talking about in an original script or something? cuz in the original version of the movie i saw, him and harley was about to jump out the copter and then it get hits with turbulence or something and knocks harley out of his hands and thats why she falls. In both versions this is the case from what i saw

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are we talking about in an original script or something? cuz in the original version of the movie i saw, him and harley was about to jump out the copter and then it get hits with turbulence or something and knocks harley out of his hands and thats why she falls. In both versions this is the case from what i saw
In a list of deleted/reworked scenes I saw, one of them was him and Harley get into an argument, he pushes her out then the helicopter gets into turbulence.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
In a list of deleted/reworked scenes I saw, one of them was him and Harley get into an argument, he pushes her out then the helicopter gets into turbulence.
oh ok well we talking bout two different things. I thought he was asking if the scene was changed from the original to the extended or whatever

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Okay so how did the scene go when joker was originally supposed to reappear with that grenade in hand? Every known deleted Suicide Squad scene featuring the Joker
I think they deleted it because it probably clashed/didn't make sense with the end scene. Why drop the grenade to kill her and then pop up later to save her.

I mean I guess he kinda did that in Mad Love :patrice:

That scene may have not tested well/fit with the story :manny::francis:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
He looked like shyt, dressed like shyt, sounded like shyt. Owned a nightclub like fukking Cottonmouth? The fukk? Why doesn't Batman just swoop in and take him out? Not exactly hiding or anything. Oh and Joker loved Harley in this, that's not his character, Joker always treat Harley like shyt but she always came back, that's the relationship; Joker acting all in love and breaking her out of prison :hhh:

Oh and Harley was shyt as well, total trash. She becomes Harley by falling into a vat of acid too? Trash. I know that happens in the some of the newer comics but I prefer the originals where she just wears paint :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He looked like shyt, dressed like shyt, sounded like shyt. Owned a nightclub like fukking Cottonmouth? The fukk? Why doesn't Batman just swoop in and take him out? Not exactly hiding or anything. Oh and Joker loved Harley in this, that's not his character, Joker always treat Harley like shyt but she always came back, that's the relationship; Joker acting all in love and breaking her out of prison :hhh:

Oh and Harley was shyt as well, total trash. She becomes Harley by falling into a vat of acid too? Trash. I know that happens in the some of the newer comics but I prefer the originals where she just wears paint :francis:

Man I dont know man....

I think when DC starting this

They wrote it,cast it,picked their director,shoved Joker all over it.:skip:

I guess hoping to get them extra sells

Martha

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Re-watched SS about 4 more times over the last months and in the DC world you have these folks that are supposed to be the rogues, equals of Batman and Leto's version doesn't have that gravitas in comparison to his counterparts.

The man who killed Batman's partner is still alive? This is worn-out and crazy Batman, so why is he unable to find a guy in face paint ?

I don't buy it, he doesn't fit in this world of heavy hitters BvS established. Ledger or Nicholson's Joker would fit right in...

All and all, it is Leto being himself in make-up.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I did at first, but that's mostly because I thought, and still think, the movie should've been centered around him as the villain...

But then I watched Dark Knight again and realized Leto's version wasn't all that. Not terrible but... tough shoes to fill considering Jack, Hammill, and Ledger killed it already

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i think the problem was they were purposefully trying to make him a memorable character

they didnt go into nolan's batman trying to make ledger have a historic performance, it was organic. this was just way too forced, and didnt appear natural in any way whether it be writing or performance wise. in sports terms it was on some ricky davis shyt trying to force a triple double

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
He looked like shyt, dressed like shyt, sounded like shyt. Owned a nightclub like fukking Cottonmouth? The fukk? Why doesn't Batman just swoop in and take him out? Not exactly hiding or anything.
That's a completely valid point and I can't believe I didn't consider that before. :snoop:

Harley looks like a regular there too as one of the dancers. :snoop: