People actually liked the Joker depiction in Suicide Squad?!?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i think the problem was they were purposefully trying to make him a memorable character

they didnt go into nolan's batman trying to make ledger have a historic performance, it was organic. this was just way too forced, and didnt appear natural in any way whether it be writing or performance wise. in sports terms it was on some ricky davis shyt trying to force a triple double

GOTDAMN man!!! No you didnt!!

giphy.gif

Martha

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
i think the problem was they were purposefully trying to make him a memorable character

they didnt go into nolan's batman trying to make ledger have a historic performance, it was organic. this was just way too forced, and didnt appear natural in any way whether it be writing or performance wise. in sports terms it was on some ricky davis shyt trying to force a triple double

Perfect Leto was ass

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
That's a completely valid point and I can't believe I didn't consider that before. :snoop:

Harley looks like a regular there too as one of the dancers. :snoop:
I bet she is on the club flyers, "Now on Easter Sunday, Harley Quinn with special guest DJ Skrillex and Rick Ross". Her and Joker probably have a Snapchat, twitter , and IG....
Truly :demonic: posts....and Batman still can't find them...

Joker got custom smilies too? Wtf is Joker sending dumbass emoticons to Harley ?

When Ledger's Joker made a phone call, those calls were his get out of jail free card....

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I did, but to each their own :yeshrug:

There's a whole lotta Joker versions between all the comics and shows out there. From vampire Joker to rapist Joker :huhldup:. This adaption is no different to me. Sure it was a bit out there, but I'm all for different depictions. This one, being on the big screen, stood out more and obviously didn't sit right with a lot of people.

As I've and others also have said earlier in this thread (or other threads on here), dudes were shytTIN on Ledger's version after TDK dropped cuz it was different as well. I thought Ledgers' version/performance was the best live action one we got. I liked Leto's a lot too.

And let's not act we wouldn't be using Joker smileys on here if dude was real :dame:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As I've and others also have said earlier in this thread (or other threads on here), dudes were shytTIN on Ledger's version after TDK dropped cuz it was different as well.

What? :what:

The only time people were shytting on Ledger was when he was cast. Once the pics started coming out people calmed down a bit and then when the movie hit it was a wrap. Unless you're talking about hard core comic nerds or something.

Fred.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
What? :what:

The only time people were shytting on Ledger was when he was cast. Once the pics started coming out people calmed down a bit and then when the movie hit it was a wrap. Unless you're talking about hard core comic nerds or something.

Fred.
It was the hard core fans mostly. Thought he was too far off from any joker that was depicted before. Also people didn't like how dude was too untouchable considering he was just one man roaming around for parts of the movie.

Now years and a bunch of more adaptions later, every one (even those hardcore fans) love the version and Ledger's has even influenced multiple new depictions of the Joker in the comic books and other media.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Great actor with 1 of the WOAT performances......made even worse by the fact that before the movie they hyped it up like some Heath Ledger Joker type impact & how immersed into the role Leto was. I thought a character like the Joker would be impossible to make "too over the top" but they/he did that.