People actually liked the Joker depiction in Suicide Squad?!?

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Jared Leto method acting for this piece of shyt movie :laff::laff::laff:

I was reading the IMDB trivia for this movie and half the cast went to such great lengths for this role, like Killer Croc's actor spending 5 hours a day for makeup, studying crocodiles and watching documentaries on cannibalism and shyt... all for like 5 lines in the movie :dead:

Will Smith spending months training with guns and shyt :mindblown:

Leto doing all his weird ass shyt all the way through filming :heh::camby:

Half the actors getting "SKWAD" tattoos :gurl::snoop::mjlol:

And other shyt, all this wasted time into such a shyt movie :russ:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only interesting part was the part where he had lips tatted on his hand

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Any Joker following up Ledger's was set up to fail. Leto's Joker still was a garbage performance. Like a poor man's Jim Carrey. If those are the best cuts of him in the film. I really don't think "more time" would of helped him. His mannerism were off and his timing was just poor in his delivery.

I think what hurt him the most is his costume design and that most people hated it from the start. So, it already sets up a negative cloud over him. Nothing he did could of salvaged that look or stupid tattoos.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looking back are we ready to say this is as bad as Arnold Schwarzeneggars Mr Freeze....at least Mr Freeze was so bad he was good:mjlol:

Theres no joy to get out of this joker,other than knowing he singlehandeldy destroyed the potential of the new batman franchise:mjcry:

Truthfully i dont know wtf the tone is supposed to be now....BVS had a serious tone,the Justice League seems to be the opposite of that,so this Joker may fit if the vibe is supposed to be more like the old ones with Keaton and them.