Penix got it......Black Excellence

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
joe milton :yeshrug:
Milton has a stronger arm and that's it
When you add in accuracy and touch along with layering throws it's Penix by miles

That's it Penix QB2 for me
Drake Maye is insanely overrated I have no clue why he's so clearly ahead of Penix for people unless it's just cause of injuries
Who cares about age, he's gonna be 24 not 30 lol

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Mel is a fraud I can’t believe he does this shyt every year and doesn’t get any flack for his poor analysis
fair but i think its just generally very difficult to evaluate talent
there are so many players, in so many systems, being coached by so many coaches

context is important but impossible to determine when saying whos better than who. its why ppl actually thought bryce young was a game changer; and why someone like brock purdy can be the last pick in the draft.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Mel is a fraud I can’t believe he does this shyt every year and doesn’t get any flack for his poor analysis
I can't believe he's never covered a college football game.

At least Todd Mcshay and Tom Lugenbil do sideline reporting and actually see the players in person.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
national media acting like Washington was playing on FS1 or Pac12 network at 10:30pm EST every week, I'm surprised at how many people weren't watching him when UW had a bunch of high profile games on ABC and Fox in either primetime slots or the 3:30 window.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand he’s just a kid(24)…I need him locked in like Lamar/Hurst/Fields(25 or 26)…not like Jameis/Young

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
fair but i think its just generally very difficult to evaluate talent
there are so many players, in so many systems, being coached by so many coaches

context is important but impossible to determine when saying whos better than who. its why ppl actually thought bryce young was a game changer; and why someone like brock purdy can be the last pick in the draft.

I agree it’s hard to evaluate talent but Mel has been doing this for 30+ years and it’s the ONLY thing he does. He shouldn’t be so bad at it

Last edited: