Pedo Parent on Twitter Investigated, @Swagnificent relieved of his Coli duties

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Need to call FBI. He gonna grow up to be a Coli nikka. Moms already got him on the super simp track.

:mjcry:

I remember when I had the earring when I was a kid this age. Sometimes parents be doing too much, but I was a beast with them girls, can't say whatever their plan was didn't work. I had a earring, the Bobby brown, J's, a nikka was always fresh to death.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: the fact yall are trying to twist this into sexualizing a child is disturbing. Obviously she's talking about him in the future you weirdo. Anyone who is normal can see that. She's saying what all mothers usually say about their son being a heart breaker just in a more crude manner.

Yall just looking for a way to twist this into something it ain't.
Are you that fukkING STUPID?

YOU CAN'T COMPARTMENTALIZE shyt LIKE THAT?

Others have refuted you but straight up, your take is bullshyt and dangerous as fukk.

If she is like this on social media, then I can only imagine the shyt she is telling that boy at home.

When he grows up abusive and emotionally detached and treats women like trash, you go put your hand around that trifling bytch and tell her you understood what she was trying to say.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I only defended the sentiment not her language. The crudeness could have been done without. I'm just not like yall where I'm so sensitive about how something is said that I'll ignore the content of the statement. Also the message was directed at other adults not her son or his classmates. It's why she said "all yalls daughters". She's just trying to flex on other adults. Yall just caught feelings so you started projecting it onto the kids when this is entirely adults talking to other adults.

:gucci:

We're not ignoring the content of the statement...Our push back is directly attributed to the content of her statement. You don't use your toddlers potential future sexual experiences as a "flex" on other adults. That makes no damn sense. If you wanna flex on other adults with your possessions, accomplishments, fine. But no rational, well intentioned adult is going to willingly associate sex with their toddler, and then post it on social media.