Pedo Parent on Twitter Investigated, @Swagnificent relieved of his Coli duties

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
A big dikk implies peak masculinity which is inherently attractive to women. I know sex is a taboo topic in most families but a mother being proud of her son being masculine and attractive to the opposite sex is biologically consistent. We're hardwired to want our DNA to be passed on. A big dikk increases the likelihood he'll be attractive to women. It makes sense why that would be something to brag about as a mother. The only reason more women don't do it is because of societal standards not because there's something wrong with it.
Negro what? :hhh::scust::gucci::snoop::damn::dahell::aicmon:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Like I said. She's being sexually explicit but the core of her message is biologically consistent with our nature as humans. Yes oral sex doesn't lead to reproduction, but how many guys only get head from a woman and never have vaginal sex? Typically head is just a precursor to vaginal penetration. When she said all yalls daughters are gonna be sucking my sons dikk she was saying in crude language that my son will impregnate lots of women. And that's a sentiment that is biologically consistent with our nature.

I remember when I first went to college all my mom told me was to wear a condom and not get any of these hoes pregnant. She didn't tell me to practice abstinence. She knew that having sex with different women was something a man should do. She just advised me to be safe and to not put myself in a poor financial situation having to raise children with a slut. A son who sexually conquering lots of women will make a mother proud. It's hardwired into us.

This is some next level mental gymnastics. It’s a VAST difference between your mother telling her adult son who will be around hordes of young women in their prime breeding years not to get one pregnant BEFORE he can properly take on the responsibility of caring for either one AND a random mother telling random women on the internet that her TODDLER is “packing “ and will be getting fukked on and sukked on by their daughters in the future.

You honestly don’t see the difference? :mjtf:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
She's actually very mentally sane. She's saying what all men and women inherently think. We've just been conditioned socially to view sex as a taboo topic especially in a family setting. That's why you think this is weird. Evolutionarily speaking it makes total sense.

If your mom thought about sucking your dikk it explains why your posting is so trash you're a broken human

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Single mothers
ARadCq5.png

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
:dahell: the fact yall are trying to twist this into sexualizing a child is disturbing. Obviously she's talking about him in the future you weirdo. Anyone who is normal can see that. She's saying what all mothers usually say about their son being a heart breaker just in a more crude manner.

Yall just looking for a way to twist this into something it ain't.
Negged

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is some next level mental gymnastics. It’s a VAST difference between your mother telling her adult son who will be around hordes of young women in their prime breeding years not to get one pregnant BEFORE he can properly take on the responsibility of caring for either one AND a random mother telling random women on the internet that her TODDLER is “packing “ and will be getting fukked on and sukked on by their daughters in the future.

You honestly don’t see the difference? :mjtf:

She's talking about him in the future. Kids that age aren't even looking at the opposite gender. Yall are trying to twist her words to what yall want. She's talking about him in the future not the present. Thus it's no different than what my mom did in my high school/college years.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
She's talking about him in the future. Kids that age aren't even looking at the opposite gender. Yall are trying to twist her words to what yall want. She's talking about him in the future not the present. Thus it's no different than what my mom did in my high school/college years.
Yes kids his age aren’t looking at the opposite gender, so why remove the innocence of his present? Why not just say “my baby is so cute in his little varsity jacket?”. She made it sexual with her comment about girls sukking his dikk. It is different because you were in high school and college. He’s a toddler. What about that aren’t you grasping? You notice how your mother waited until you were an appropriate age to discuss sexual acts with you or about you? Was she not talking about you in the future as well?

BIG DIFFERENCE

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I only defended the sentiment not her language. The crudeness could have been done without. I'm just not like yall where I'm so sensitive about how something is said that I'll ignore the content of the statement. Also the message was directed at other adults not her son or his classmates. It's why she said "all yalls daughters". She's just trying to flex on other adults. Yall just caught feelings so you started projecting it onto the kids when this is entirely adults talking to other adults.

Can somebody ban this peado already

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

History of this:

Spent hours back and forthing

:gucci:
Sigh.

Women say and do stupid shyt all of the time. Hell yeah, some of them like when they have an attractive son and he's running through all the hoes like Pac and his momma. Some of those mothers never got that type of attention from men and love that their seed is getting it from the opposite sex. It's like fukking off on their female opps even if they don't even have female opps

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I mean you got mama's out here saying their son is sexy...so I'm not even shocked...

You got mama's out here bragging about how big they child dikk is...

:yeshrug:women are sick
I remember one of my exes had a sick in the head cousin who was a hoe. She even cheated on her nikka at a pool party fukking another nikka raw in the pool. Nasty bytch. She one time saw her 7 year old had morning wood, saw he had a big dikk and called her bragging about it. Hoes, stop procreating with them