Pedo Parent on Twitter Investigated, @Swagnificent relieved of his Coli duties

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A big dikk implies peak masculinity which is inherently attractive to women. I know sex is a taboo topic in most families but a mother being proud of her son being masculine and attractive to the opposite sex is biologically consistent. We're hardwired to want our DNA to be passed on. A big dikk increases the likelihood he'll be attractive to women. It makes sense why that would be something to brag about as a mother. The only reason more women don't do it is because of societal standards not because there's something wrong with it.

this nikka is talking about a child—where are the mods???

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She coulda just said her son gonna be a heart breaker and kept it moving, not no vulgar sick shyt that shouldn't even be occupying her mind as a mother on the first place. Expose yourself as a weirdo deviant brehs.:scust:

Saying he'll be a heart breaker is the same damn thing. Yall just wanna be outraged cause she broke social norms. It's funny how explicit sexuality is fine in the media. People got no problem blaring it on their speakers. But when a mother says it about her son it's now a problem.

She was being crude and explicit. But the sentiment is the same as saying he'll break hearts. Both women are implying their sons will be having sex with lots of women which is a win biologically speaking as a man. Both women are saying in different terms that my son will be a winner. This chick decided to be hood with it. But the message is the same.

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
She didn't say anything bout him piping them daughters, she said they gonna be sucking her toddler son's p. :gucci:

This ain't got nothing to do with suppressing "true thouughts. She coulda just said her son gonna be a heart breaker and kept it moving, not no vulgar sick shyt that shouldn't even be occupying her mind as a mother on the first place. Expose yourself as a weirdo deviant brehs.:scust:

Breh he's an actual pedo. He isn't even worth arguing with :scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this nikka is talking about a child—where are the mods???

I've only been talking about the mother and why she's perfectly justified in saying what she said. I ain't said one thing about the kid. But go ahead and try to misdirect cause you got no logical counter to my argument.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the things people say on the Internet :picard:

Anyway, butthole Extravaganza something something

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
For what? Saying it's okay to want your children to eventually pass on their DNA in the future?

What a wild world we live in where something so obvious is now taboo.

She is talking about an innocent child getting his dikk sucked and fukking other little girls his age which i would guess be like 5.. she may be talking about the future but that is a weird ass comment and she needs to be reprimanded for it. Some real pedo weirdo vibes to talk about that