Pedo Parent on Twitter Investigated, @Swagnificent relieved of his Coli duties

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
She is trying to flex on women who are prettier, better off, more intelligent, have a man, etc.

This isn’t about her son at all. In fact when he starts fukking up in school and in life she will treat him like a typical nikka cussing him out and telling him he ain’t shyt. And it will happen.

When a boy is young a mother has ultimate control. But her time will be up soon enough and she’ll be stressing and pulling her hair out and begging some guy she is fukking to “go have a talk with him man to man” and “he needs money for his hair cut” and shyt like that.

These hoes all follow the same playbook. Ain’t nobody but fellow birds gonna fukk with her son anyway. Look at his mother.
Sadly, this is probably correct. It's the story that plays out over and over again.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Man there is a segment of our people that need their brain examine to be eliminated. this is due to lack of public shaming.
FTFY…y’all need to stop being so nice to these mf’s. There’s no rehab in existence to fix their affliction

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Very surprised that Hydra isn’t running defense

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I can’t believe you typed this out, but even humoring this disgusting bullshyt.

Oral sex isn’t an act of procreation. She explicitly exclaims “girls gonna be sucking his —-“

This child looks to be about 4-5? So why even have this convo? Or indulge the comment? What level of “honesty” or “we naturally feel this” do you truly believe?

Edit: Man, stop. Like for real.

1.) He's a baby
2.) He's a baby
3.) You can't get pregnant from the sexual act the mother described in her alarming tweet.

Shut the fukk up you pedo fakkit, I took you off Ignore to see your garbage take. I'm not surprised. You're a waste of oxygen.

Negged and go kill yourself you pedo degenerate :scust:

this nikka is talking about a child—where are the mods???

Breh he's an actual pedo. He isn't even worth arguing with :scust:

Report this fakkit, I did.

Btw how is this predator piece of shyt @Swagnificent not permabanned? He's been doing this for years :scust:

Why are y’all giving the goofy in this thread the attention he's asking for?

She is talking about an innocent child getting his dikk sucked and fukking other little girls his age which i would guess be like 5.. she may be talking about the future but that is a weird ass comment and she needs to be reprimanded for it. Some real pedo weirdo vibes to talk about that

Negro what? :hhh::scust::gucci::snoop::damn::dahell::aicmon:

This is some next level mental gymnastics. It’s a VAST difference between your mother telling her adult son who will be around hordes of young women in their prime breeding years not to get one pregnant BEFORE he can properly take on the responsibility of caring for either one AND a random mother telling random women on the internet that her TODDLER is “packing “ and will be getting fukked on and sukked on by their daughters in the future.

You honestly don’t see the difference? :mjtf:

If your mom thought about sucking your dikk it explains why your posting is so trash you're a broken human

Can somebody ban this peado already

I've reported that pedo fakkit @Swagnificent to mods

I think @Rhakim exposed this dude as a pedo last week. He really should be permabanned

Swagnificent better never be let back on this website.

weirdo was posting full paragraphs of his pedo fantasies. :scust:

i hope the feds are tapping all of his devices

nikka... Shut the fukk up.

We aren't in the animal kingdom being narrated by David Attenbrough.

We are civilized human beings. We want a stable life for our children, not some caveman fantasy.

Goofy ass nikka

i hope you are no where near any young males you pedo fakkit young boy sexualizer hope you get hit by a bus :pacspit:

Negged :scust:

Defend the sexualization of toddlers, brehs :hhh:

I've pointed out over and over that this is a pro-pedophile, pro-rape, anti-black poster, and the mods let him back on the site over and over solely cause he drives traffic. There were other posters who said 1/10th of what he said and were never let back on, but they'll have him back in 6 months because they seem to want TheColi to be viewed as a place that pushes this shyt so long as it gets views.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Remember, I have PAGES of receipts showing previous pro-pedophile posts by him. He was lusting after an 11-year-old and wanting to see her get "busted up in", saying "if there's grass on the field", and saying there's nothing wrong with having sex with 14-year-olds so long as they have mature bodies. He said R. Kelly did nothing wrong at all:

Same poster has tons of pro-rape posts. He said there are women so attractive he'd have a hard time not raping them. He said forcefully taking sex from a woman after she's said no isn't rape if she's let you hit before, it's just bad manners. He said it can't be rape unless you break into the house, cause once you're inside then everything is on the table. He said real rape never happens in college and he laughs when he hears about rape cases. He said, "Don't dress like a ho if you don't want to be treated like one." And he said he'd easily win any rape course in court, cause all women are ho's and it would be easy to prove that to a jury.

On top of that, he fills the forum with posts so racist that I ain't even gonna write them out, you can click for yourself. If he was an unknown poster, he would have been permabanned from the first post in the first link alone.

The fact that he keeps being let back here, to dominate threads with the same pro-pedophile shyt over and over, is wild.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
All the anti-women comments due to idiotic shyt that one women wrote on the internet are goofy.

You notice how @Swagnificent has made 20 full on disgusting posts in this thread, and no one has jumped off of that to write an anti-man response? Cause we know that's just @Swagnificent's issue, not all men. There was a poster on here a couple months ago who said every man's dream for his son is that he grows up to be a player fukking all sorts of attractive hoes, and no one said all men are stupid.

99.9% of mothers would never even think that shyt, and 99.9999% would never write it.

Last edited:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Broad is off in the head going through her page she damn near just tweeting to herself. No replies, likes or anything

• Dap
Reactions: jeh