Pedo Parent on Twitter Investigated, @Swagnificent relieved of his Coli duties

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
She is trying to flex on women who are prettier, better off, more intelligent, have a man, etc.

This isn’t about her son at all. In fact when he starts fukking up in school and in life she will treat him like a typical nikka cussing him out and telling him he ain’t shyt. And it will happen.

When a boy is young a mother has ultimate control. But her time will be up soon enough and she’ll be stressing and pulling her hair out and begging some guy she is fukking to “go have a talk with him man to man” and “he needs money for his hair cut” and shyt like that.

These hoes all follow the same playbook. Ain’t nobody but fellow birds gonna fukk with her son anyway. Look at his mother.

Daps
Saying he'll be a heart breaker is the same damn thing. Yall just wanna be outraged cause she broke social norms. It's funny how explicit sexuality is fine in the media. People got no problem blaring it on their speakers. But when a mother says it about her son it's now a problem.

She was being crude and explicit. But the sentiment is the same as saying he'll break hearts. Both women are implying their sons will be having sex with lots of women which is a win biologically speaking as a man. Both women are saying in different terms that my son will be a winner. This chick decided to be hood with it. But the message is the same.

I think @Rhakim exposed this dude as a pedo last week. He really should be permabanned

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Actually she's just being honest. She's saying what we all naturally feel. We want our sons to pass on their DNA impregnating as many females as possible. This insures our DNA gets passed on. We don't want the same for our daughter cause women can only bring one child to term per year. So we want our daughters to be virgins and only have sex with her husband.

I respect this lady cause she's brave enough to be honest about our true nature. Most people live a life of lies based on what's socially acceptable rather than what's biologically hardwired.
nikka... Shut the fukk up.

We aren't in the animal kingdom being narrated by David Attenbrough.

We are civilized human beings. We want a stable life for our children, not some caveman fantasy.

Goofy ass nikka

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao I don’t know why I expected it to be a dude saying this. Obviously it would be some hoodrat chick.:mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No shyt. I'm talking about her mindset not his. She's looking into the future and is trying to build a man other women will want. Unfortunately for her I think she might be building a simp if that valentine's day video is any indication. Another reason why men are needed to raise other men. She's well intentioned in trying to raise a man who will be sexually desirable to the opposite sex. The problem is women have no idea what it takes to become attractive to women as a man. This young guy better hope a father figure comes along to teach him the real game cause his momma might just be raising a super simp.
i hope you are no where near any young males you pedo fakkit young boy sexualizer hope you get hit by a bus :pacspit:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
She's talking about him in the future. Kids that age aren't even looking at the opposite gender. Yall are trying to twist her words to what yall want. She's talking about him in the future not the present. Thus it's no different than what my mom did in my high school/college years.
Negged :scust:

Defend the sexualization of toddlers, brehs :hhh: