Peak Karen! NYCac fake cries that a Breh stole her rental bike. UPDATE!!!! Proof that she lied about having receipts!!!!

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what's the actual name of the person who is guilty here, because there are two names in this thread.

She'll probably claim being stressed from over work, and despite whatever racist tendencies she has it's a believable claim (especially with how these hospitals are packed).

She shouldn't be fired, but she should definitely be suspended without pay and also put on blast (like she currently is)... Maybe even a minor charge brought against her, but she shouldn't be fired.

I'm happy that no harm came to the young man.

The homie that said your baby gone come out retarded was hilarious so NYC
That was MAD funny!

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
So what's the actual name of the person who is guilty here, because there are two names in this thread.

She'll probably claim being stressed from over work, and despite whatever racist tendencies she has it's a believable claim (especially with how these hospitals are packed).

She shouldn't be fired, but she should definitely be suspended without pay and also put on blast (like she currently is)... Maybe even a minor charge brought against her, but she shouldn't be fired.

I'm happy that no harm came to the young man.

That was MAD funny!
She knowingly tried to put these young Black men in danger. It was some sinister shyt she pulled knowing the consequences of what could happen. Getting fired should be the least of her troubles

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I hate shameless ass white bytches..

My NYC brehs remember back in the day all their pasty asses got off the train at 96th street going uptown? They NEVER ventured past that stop it was a guaranteed seat on the train after that stop

Or on the A express train going uptown their cacs got off on 59th to transfer to the C train to take it to 81st or 96th street?

Those were the fukkin days man :wow:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
She clearly knew yelling for help and looking around would draw attention. Smh

If a cop had come she would've started full-on crying and playing victim.

We GOT to be God's ppl, bc this kinda stuff can't go unchecked for eternity. This world operates in a way that at some point it will make sense.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You see how she hit the combo of :manny: and :yeshrug: when slim said that?
Literally hit the:
weebey-thewire.gif