Peak Karen! NYCac fake cries that a Breh stole her rental bike. UPDATE!!!! Proof that she lied about having receipts!!!!

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
either something is in the water or it would almost appear that the days of brazen lies being believed are coming to an end :ehh:

and you know what that means :blessed:

Revelation 13:10 KJV — He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
and you know what that means :blessed:

Revelation 13:10 KJV — He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
i seldom quote it for a reason, but i feel it.

steer back to gospels if possible. The Lord goes out before us, he still fights for Israel :banderas:he has redeemed Jacob

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Lmao what exactly was going on here?

I don’t even understand the context

Ain’t there usually like 10 of those citi bikes next to each other..was she implying they stole hers? And the guy was saying he still had his card attached to that specific one?
Seems like she’s implying because she walked up to it, the bike is hers.

But like you said, E-bikes you can preorder before you even get up to the bike so yeah he’s attached to that specific bike, at least financially attached.

If she took it, she could steal it and he’d be charged.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like she’s implying because she walked up to it, the bike is hers.

But like you said, E-bikes you can preorder before you even get up to the bike so yeah he’s attached to that specific bike, at least financially attached.

If she took it, she could steal it and he’d be charged.
Good looking, because i didn’t know about the pre-order component and didn’t think about the potential of it getting damaged or lost while being still on his card either