Peak Karen! NYCac fake cries that a Breh stole her rental bike. UPDATE!!!! Proof that she lied about having receipts!!!!

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Funny how these Karen's revert back to preschool during their rants like they got Downs Syndrome or some shyt :dwillhuh:...and much like a toddler, throwing a tantrum over something she can't even own
Bruh ive seen them at it. They legit be acting like literal fukkin CHILDREN. Pulling faces and straight sticking they tongues out and shyt. :why:

The second hand embarrassment is palpable bruh.:snoop: Disgust so thick in the air u could cut it with a knife. :scust:Like they literally so coddled and privileged their minds never have to fully ascend to adulthood.:heh:

U almost wanna tell the bih to go stand in the corner. Put her ass on time out.:mjlol:

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
This is exactly why I steer clear of white women at all costs. No matter what happens, they’ll get the benefit of the doubt. Even when they are 1000% wrong

I hope that bytch falls down a flight of stairs. fukk her and her white saviors behind her
Yeah she knew exactly what the fukk she was doing. I would spend my entire tax return on a ticket to see iron mike punch this bytch in the ovaries on repeat until she vaginally shat them all over herself.

Last edited:

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
So what's the actual name of the person who is guilty here, because there are two names in this thread.

She'll probably claim being stressed from over work, and despite whatever racist tendencies she has it's a believable claim (especially with how these hospitals are packed).

She shouldn't be fired, but she should definitely be suspended without pay and also put on blast (like she currently is)... Maybe even a minor charge brought against her, but she shouldn't be fired.

I'm happy that no harm came to the young man.

That was MAD funny!
:patrice: Wait, hold up...im confused :wtf: That lady was behaving in a very hostile and erratic manner. Werent we just not given to understand that the heroic move in this situation would have been for some good samaritan twice her size to come up from behind her and choke her to death?:jbhmm:

Why the sudden shift in protocol?

Daps
FwEuTEwXwAAsJqz

spawn-1997-movie-review-violator-clown-john-leguizamo.jpg

Ol violator looking cave bytch :pacspit:
Not the same person