Peak Karen! NYCac fake cries that a Breh stole her rental bike. UPDATE!!!! Proof that she lied about having receipts!!!!

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
FwEuTEwXwAAsJqz

spawn-1997-movie-review-violator-clown-john-leguizamo.jpg

Ol violator looking cave bytch :pacspit:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
It’s utterly amazing how quickly she went through every tactic known to steal this man’s bike in 30 secs:
1. The bike is mine - colonizing
2. You’re hurting me - rationalization
3. Help - public awareness
4. Tears - sympathy
5. Reinforcement- recruitment for theft

I’m glad these brothers are still alive.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
Lmao what exactly was going on here?

I don’t even understand the context

Ain’t there usually like 10 of those citi bikes next to each other..was she implying they stole hers? And the guy was saying he still had his card attached to that specific one?
I'm pretty sure I heard them say he undocked the bike and everything.

so I don't even know what the cave demon was trying to claim. good though. let her fukk up her job. that happened one block from the hospital. easiest dox ever :mjlol:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Lmao what exactly was going on here?

I don’t even understand the context

Ain’t there usually like 10 of those citi bikes next to each other..was she implying they stole hers? And the guy was saying he still had his card attached to that specific one?
Yeah its chaos but looks like breh registered the bike then something happened with her getting on it? I know with some of these rental bikes you can see them on the map and rent them. so it's possible he did, went to it and then before he did she gets on it?

It's easy to prove that he took out the rental. Her just getting off near the end says it all.

Edit: I see other people mentioned it. That's probably what happened.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
The way she has her tears on command is terrifying. She would have gotten someone lynched back in the day.

I'm not sure that woman they doxed is her tho :patrice:
they identified at least 3 similar looking cave bytches at the same hospital :mjlol:

oh well, people who work there know who she is, if they start blasting the wrong one, they'll find the right one quick