Peak Karen! NYCac fake cries that a Breh stole her rental bike. UPDATE!!!! Proof that she lied about having receipts!!!!

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
They aren’t gonna fire her btw. CAC who wrote that press release is on her side.

She unemployed and made a public apology about how that's not the real her yet?

:umad:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
They might be hoping shyt will blow over lol
Crazy serendipity that this happened in the same news cycle as the Jordan Neely murder. Just goes to show how bm are treated in this "liberal" city from every direction. See how fast that lynch mob started to form around them boys?

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Crazy serendipity that this happened in the same news cycle as the Jordan Neely murder. Just goes to show how bm are treated in this "liberal" city from every direction. See how fast that lynch mob started to form around them boys?
Yeah they was swarming & responding to her cries & tears like the damn Bat signal in the sky. Them young guys handled it right because as soon as I would've seen white dudes hovering around me, there would've been a problem

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yeah they was swarming & responding to her cries & tears like the damn Bat signal in the sky. Them young guys handled it right because as soon as I would've seen white dudes hovering around me, there would've been a problem
Yup. Soon as they show up, it becomes a man-to-man conversation. Good thing those were boys.

concise

Veteran
Daps

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
who made it a trend for dudes to try and use threads like this to go at "pawgers" or start harping on about the dangers of white pusssy.

my dikk doesn't care about logic or loyalty just lust. stop tryna use these karen threads as "teachable moments" lamenting the dangers of white p*ssy

i'm still fukking and most of y'all are too. such is life. i'm comfortable in my hypocrisy. now can we please joint together in shytting on white women some of us might or might not fukk on a whim. Is that too much to ask?:stopitslime:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
who made it a trend for dudes to try and use threads like this to go at "pawgers" or start harping on about the dangers of white pusssy.

my dikk doesn't care about logic or loyalty just lust. stop tryna use these karen threads as "teachable moments" lamenting the dangers of white p*ssy

i'm still fukking and most of y'all are too. such is life. i'm comfortable in my hypocrisy. now can we please joint together in shytting on white women some of us might or might not fukk on a whim. Is that too much to ask?:stopitslime:
You wild af my guy :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Never change

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
physician's assistant isn't a slapdikk job either, it takes 7-10 years to earn the title... work for something for a third of your life only to throw it away by karening over a bike, crehettes :wow: