PeaceCorps Advises African-American Volunteers They May Be Called N-Word By Ukrainian Refugees

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
so you ain’t caught no charge yet? You the coldest nikka I know :mjlol:
I did all my shyt in Juvy. Long as it isn't above a class C Felony in FL you it's not adult record. I was taught by the best. As an adult the whole purpose of doing crime is to not get caught. I never understood the whole bragging about going to jail, and putting a spotlight on yourself when doing dirt. :yeshrug:

Also the police are never on time about fights in Miami, unless you are in South Beach. Fights aren't priority so it's really easy to drop someone and keep it moving.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I did all my shyt in Juvy. Long as it isn't above a class C Felony in FL you it's not adult record. I was taught by the best. As an adult the whole purpose of doing crime is to not get caught. I never understood the whole bragging about going to jail, and putting a spotlight on yourself when doing dirt. :yeshrug:

Also the police are never on time about fights in Miami, unless you are in South Beach. Fights aren't priority so it's really easy to drop someone and keep it moving.

You ain’t telling me nothing new old head . See, you would’ve been housed in camp or juvenile hall in Cali with those charges. State of California was my “parents” . They still owe me $ , the deadbeat mfs.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Nikkas do go hard on other Black people, you see that shyt here and be quite as a church mouse around White People.

I agree

so first , are you older than 30 ?

Next , how loud are you around cacs if you never been in the system ? nikka , you been to prom and shyt :mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel zero sympathy or empathy for Ukraine.:hubie:

They dont need your empathy,they will be entering the country as refugees soon. They will be given every oppurtunitie to get ahead or black people in America.It will be you and your grandchildren who needs their sympathy/empathy:francis:#BlackFreeAgency2028

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They dont need your empathy,they will be entering the country as refugees soon. They will be given every oppurtunitie to get ahead or black people in America.It will be you and your grandchildren who needs their sympathy/empathy:francis:#BlackFreeAgency2028
Theyre just replacing the white folks America lost during covid. They'll be given every opportunity to shine.

Where u from fella ?

I fled Ukraine.

Awww here, be CEO.

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
Europeans started that shyt..

They were insecure because they were dirty filthy barbarians who the Roman's and the southern europeans and Africans had to tame.

They gained control slowly and gained power and decided to rewrite as if we're the dirty uncivilized barbarian but we're not.

Romans had respect for nubians...it was the barbarians they hated...(the gauls,thrace, and the British who shared wives in the days of Cesar:dame: )
"The nations inhabiting the cold places and those of Europe are full of spirit but somewhat deficient in intelligence and skill, so that they continue comparatively free, but lacking in political organization and capacity to rule their neighbors"

Aristotle said this over 2000 years ago:mjlol: Civilized Europeans is a recent development.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
LA County . My set ring bells in L.A

what county jail you think we go to ?

see you a nerd :mjlol:

Dumbass nikka we Fucc with the hxxvers who also Fucc with ifg , how u don’t know that but live in Inglewood? :dwillhuh:

I guess your set does, but you don't....Your in Texas

Inglewood do not fukk with Duroc

Suwoop Movin & Groovin, that's some old shyt is pretty well known