PeaceCorps Advises African-American Volunteers They May Be Called N-Word By Ukrainian Refugees

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Goddamn we might truly be fukked as a people :mjlol:

Might ?

If you were born in America in 1800 into slavery
and your Grandparents were enslaved

Your Grandchildren born enslaved

Your Great-grand children murdered in the streets because they're black (in places like Tulsa,OK)

And now your Descendants are volunteering to help people halfway across the globe who hate them because they're black

Meanwhile today still being murdered in the same streets because they're black

Will Our Great Grandchildren live in a world with cacs that's any better ?

Hundreds of years later and We're not even allowed to declare that our lives even matter.
Or celebrate our "freedom" without complaints about our "wokeness" .

Might be ?

Last edited:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Don't understand if you black why most of y'all slave minded mofos rush to help and feel sorry people who don't respect and can't stand y'all black asses. Your quest for acceptance will never be granted.

shyt is beyond pathetic:scust:
How many times you gonna repeat the same thing

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Will Our Great Grandchildren live in a world with cacs that's any better ?

fukk no. The newer generation of black is very weak. They fall in line and accept everything these Pale faces do with no fight. It's at the point where they are so conditioned that these Pale faces don't have to force anything at all. They commit the violence for fun.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ukraine :scust:

Nazisme and holocaust denial is systemic and institutional in Ukraine :gucci:

That Country can burn and disapear for all i care

Whoa. I’m learning a lot right now. Anybody mind posting links

That PeaceCorp message is the definition of copping pleas

Guizmo

Double Poney Swag
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
94, France
Whoa. I’m learning a lot right now. Anybody mind posting links

That PeaceCorp message is the definition of copping pleas

I translated it from french to english (thanks google translate), can't write long paragraphs in english :mjgrin:

Ukraine bans the Soviet monuments of the great patriotic war which saw millions of Ukrainians die to install instead a cult of personality to Bandera leader of the OUN-B responsible among other things for the massacres of Poles, Jews and communist supporters.
Nazism and Holocaust denial in Ukraine does not stop at Azov and the Right Sector, it is institutional.
Role of the OUN and the Ukrainian nationalists in the Jewish genocide and the massacre of the Poles.

The OUN pursued a policy of infiltrating German police to obtain weapons and training for fighters. In this role, he helped the Germans carry out the Holocaust. Although most Jews were actually killed by Germans, Ukrainian Auxiliary Police, working for the Germans, played a crucial supporting role in the liquidation of 200,000 Jews in Volhynia in the second half of 1942

Successive Ukrainian governments have been reluctant to maintain the memory of the massacre, choosing on the contrary, out of anti-communism or Russophobia, to glorify the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN) and the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA), described as fighters of the freedom and nationalists despite their involvement in the Holocaust. In 2015, members of the OUN-UPA were labeled in a memorial law as "fighters for the Ukrainian state", while former Ukrainian officers who participated in the Babi Yar massacre were celebrated in 2021 with the inauguration of commemorative plaques.

The director of the Ukrainian Jewish Committee, Eduard Dolinksi, indicates that the Ukrainian authorities wish, in doing so, to celebrate “a struggle that finds an echo in the current confrontation with Russia. But what is not mentioned is the xenophobic and anti-Semitic ideology of the OUN, which described Jews as a "mostly hostile body within our national body", or that the OUN militia- UPA collaborated and also massacred 100,000 Polish, Jewish, Russian citizens… in the name of an ethnically pure Ukraine”.

Few links:

Ukrainian Insurgent Army - Wikipedia

Babi Yar - Wikipedia

The Ukrainian parliament proposes to recognize collaborators of the OUN as heroes of the nation:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I go over there in peace to help and bring aid.

And they call me a niggr?

I don't care wtf they have or haven't seen in the media about black ppl. There's no excuse for that.

They seen enough soccer and basketball with black ppl. They have no excuse for that. Eff that