PeaceCorps Advises African-American Volunteers They May Be Called N-Word By Ukrainian Refugees

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I translated it from french to english (thanks google translate), can't write long paragraphs in english :mjgrin:

Ukraine bans the Soviet monuments of the great patriotic war which saw millions of Ukrainians die to install instead a cult of personality to Bandera leader of the OUN-B responsible among other things for the massacres of Poles, Jews and communist supporters.
Nazism and Holocaust denial in Ukraine does not stop at Azov and the Right Sector, it is institutional.
Role of the OUN and the Ukrainian nationalists in the Jewish genocide and the massacre of the Poles.

The OUN pursued a policy of infiltrating German police to obtain weapons and training for fighters. In this role, he helped the Germans carry out the Holocaust. Although most Jews were actually killed by Germans, Ukrainian Auxiliary Police, working for the Germans, played a crucial supporting role in the liquidation of 200,000 Jews in Volhynia in the second half of 1942

Successive Ukrainian governments have been reluctant to maintain the memory of the massacre, choosing on the contrary, out of anti-communism or Russophobia, to glorify the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN) and the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA), described as fighters of the freedom and nationalists despite their involvement in the Holocaust. In 2015, members of the OUN-UPA were labeled in a memorial law as "fighters for the Ukrainian state", while former Ukrainian officers who participated in the Babi Yar massacre were celebrated in 2021 with the inauguration of commemorative plaques.

The director of the Ukrainian Jewish Committee, Eduard Dolinksi, indicates that the Ukrainian authorities wish, in doing so, to celebrate “a struggle that finds an echo in the current confrontation with Russia. But what is not mentioned is the xenophobic and anti-Semitic ideology of the OUN, which described Jews as a "mostly hostile body within our national body", or that the OUN militia- UPA collaborated and also massacred 100,000 Polish, Jewish, Russian citizens… in the name of an ethnically pure Ukraine”.

Few links:

Ukrainian Insurgent Army - Wikipedia

Babi Yar - Wikipedia

The Ukrainian parliament proposes to recognize collaborators of the OUN as heroes of the nation:

wow thanks bro

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Why hasnt no one in the mainstream pushed back on even giving ukraine money in the first place when they have all this neo nazi bullshyt???:what: it makes no sense other than america saving cacs :what:

:scust: I know, but not one senator black or otherwise said wait a fukking minute :what: like damn how spineless are these punk asses???

Dude, the mainstream media and all our politicians are already corrupted as fukk, even the Black ones.

they're all owned by the same billionaires and are puppets.

Why You think I'm #NoVoteGang:yeshrug:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stepan Bandera is a national hero there.
There are statues erected of an actual legit Nazi but The Coli has so many propaganda pushing
weirdos that we cannot sensibly discuss this country or the culture therein.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Stepan Bandera is a national hero there.
There are statues erected of an actual legit Nazi but The Coli has so many propaganda pushing
weirdos that we cannot sensibly discuss this country or the culture therein.
Until a year ago, there were multiple standing statues of slaveowners and Confederate leaders/soldiers up in the United States of America. Statues of scientists who medically tortured enslaved women were up in NYC.

Black people had been advocating for their removal for decades. Only the modern racial reckoning gave the social momentum for them to be taken down. Otherwise, they'd still be up.

Gonna need consistency on this issue of Nazis, unless you believe that Nazis were somehow more evil than slaveowners.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until a year ago, there were multiple standing statues of slaveowners and Confederate leaders/soldiers up in the United States of America. Statues of scientists who medically tortured enslaved women were up in NYC.

Black people had been advocating for their removal for decades. Only the modern racial reckoning gave the social momentum for them to be taken down. Otherwise, they'd still be up.

Gonna need consistency on this issue of Nazis, unless you believe that Nazis were somehow more evil than slaveowners.

They're equally evil.

I didn't know there was a "levels of white supremacy" here.
fukk a Nazi and a slaveowner, they're more alike then they AREN'T

Also, I'm not sure why you're mentioning that we took down statues.
What does that do for me when we still have sprawling ghettos in America ?
What does that for me when we still have Black men and women who cannot advance
in this country ?
What does that do for me when we get placated with symbolic gestures like nominations and appointments
in government but not real tangible moves to lower healthcare costs, increase chances for housing, eliminate
food instability etc. ?

\

From the horses mouth.

And watch the Coli liberal shill brigade still try to pretend there's "just a few Nazis"

"But-but-but we have Nazi's too":damn:

Dummies, we don't have whole brigades of Nazis being armed by the world's superpower.

Imagine if there whole whole battalions of the US Army that were KKK members and walked around with KKK symbols on every thing and waving KKK flags.

They just talked to one of the mayors in Ukraine on PBS and they actually blurred out his background because he had a picture of Nazi collaborator Stepan Bandera just hanging up in the background:russ:

Imagine if you saw a CNN interview or something with an American mayor on there and he just casually had a picture of Robert E. Lee or something just chilling in the background:mjlol:

These CACs and the c00ns that cape for their asses should be ashamed of themselves.:hhh:

THANK YOU.

We cannot have sensible discussion on this website because so many idiots have hi-jacked the conversation.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dude, the mainstream media and all our politicians are already corrupted as fukk, even the Black ones.

they're all owned by the same billionaires and are puppets.

Why You think I'm #NoVoteGang:yeshrug:

Tell me about it and when i say BOTHSIDES is equally corrupt in america they shout me down and call me crazy on here :snoop:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

thumb_dafuq-memegenerator-net-dafuq-dafuq-ice-cube-meme-generator-53215837.png

nikka are u defending nazi's????:what::what::what:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nikka didn't you make 2 farewell threads saying that your leaving thecoli, because it changed you and made you more angry in real life and you were taking your anger out on your Non-Black wife and children:

I'm tired
:deadrose::deadrose:
@Rhakim and his Ukoonian advocates on this thread like
Eal_Yn9U8AA7El5.jpg

Dude is in here arguing as to which white is more racists and nazi-esque. Never ceases to amaze the debates as to whites who don’t care, don’t know if you exist and will call you a n—er to your face. These two sides of cacs canceling each other out is a “black problem” for what? meanwhile absent from threads like this advocating for their own race
Small black city is "taken over" as soon as they get a large lucrative corporate investment..

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That clown still posts here? I hadn't heard from her in a minute. And then she's going to lie on me and claim I'm absent from a thread I posted on? Which was pretty hard to do considering I rarely post in TLR anymore and am absent from most threads, yet she STILL managed to cite a thread that I actually did post in.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
if its a country full of white folks that have consumed any bit of american media... its gonna be racist.

But you gotta play have both sides tho.

The same media still pushes rappers, singers, athletes etc.

They're a European country so they see black soccer players and euro basketball etc.

There's no excuse IMO

If you've learned the N word and other insults then you have also heard the opposite.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
But you gotta play have both sides tho.

The same media still pushes rappers, singers, athletes etc.

They're a European country so they see black soccer players and euro basketball etc.

There's no excuse IMO

If you've learned the N word and other insults then you have also heard the opposite.

For the sake of that argument, do you not thing there are Ukrainians who are fans of rappers and black athletes? Or do you think all of them use the N-word?

This breh from Detroit lives in Ukraine now and breaks it down. He's not shy about talking about the racism in Ukraine (and spoke about it long before it became a hot topic for Russian trolls) but he also cares about the country and lives part-time there.

What Racism Taught an American Journalist About Covering the War

https://twitter.com/terrelljstarr

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
For the sake of that argument, do you not thing there are Ukrainians who are fans of rappers and black athletes? Or do you think all of them use the N-word?

This breh from Detroit lives in Ukraine now and breaks it down. He's not shy about talking about the racism in Ukraine (and spoke about it long before it became a hot topic for Russian trolls) but he also cares about the country and lives part-time there.

What Racism Taught an American Journalist About Covering the War

https://twitter.com/terrelljstarr

Meh

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Nikka didn't you make 2 farewell threads saying that your leaving thecoli, because it changed you and made you more angry in real life and you were taking your anger out on your Non-Black wife and children:

I'm tired

be careful Brother. when I pointed this out to him the p*ssy went behind the scenes to the mods and got me banned outta the Ukraine thread that he was caping for those crakkkas in.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That clown still posts here? I hadn't heard from her in a minute. And then she's going to lie on me and claim I'm absent from a thread I posted on? Which was pretty hard to do considering I rarely post in TLR anymore and am absent from most threads, yet she STILL managed to cite a thread that I actually did post in.
Dude you know I still post here - I’ve never been ran off unlike you. But This is an ironic reply considering you were the one having a nervous breakdown about posting here. Thought you were leaving?? Like 3x now. Thought this site was a risk to your mental health.

Tired of constant fighting even over the most mundane facts. Tired of anti-woman, anti-immigrant, and other stuff that just divides the community. Tired of expending the paragraphs of energy it takes to debunk every short line of unsourced bullshyt. Most of all, tired of having discussions where no one knows who each other is and too many relationships are either negative or nonexistent. I've decided I need to focus my energy on people who actually know me and people I actually know, where the real shyt we've done and cred we have stands before every word we say.

And I'm gonna be honest I've participated in a lot of the negative shyt here. I find myself becoming a more aggressive, more argumentative, more derogatory person the more I post here. It's seeping into other parts of my life, and I don't like it. So like I've been telling folk since last week (and hinting at for longer than that), I'm getting out of here.

Doesn't mean I'm not gonna miss a lot of you. @FAH1223, @Booksnrain, @gabbo, I respect the hell out of all of you and will be sad not to interact anymore. @Orbital-Fetus, @storyteller, @Cole Cash, @neotheflyingone, @hashmander, @Reality, @Russ, @Sukairain, @Starman, @Robbie3000, @19-, @Serious, @Black Panther, @Jimmy from Linkedin, @Ya' Cousin Cleon, @IllmaticDelta, @88m3, @A.R.$, @2Quik4UHoes, @VegasCAC, @The axe murderer, @Secure Da Bag, @PewPew, @AZBeauty, @Yapdatfool, @lightskin jermaine, @mc_brew, @AndroidHero, @Dr. Acula, @BoBurnz, @intra vires, @Apollo Kid, @Sbp, @Taharqa, @Spatial Paradox, @Mantis Toboggan M.D., @GnauzBookOfRhymes, and even @DEAD7, thanks for being supportive when I did the Historical Beefs series and many of y'all in the other times too. @duncanthetall, @Wild self, @mastermind, @Dray5K, @GPBear, @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited, @Stir Fry, @mobbinfms, @nyknick, @mastermind, I was usually happy to see you input into a thread. @BigAggieLean., @Paper Boi, @Drip Bayless, @™BlackPearl The Empress™ you good people. All you fools in the Coliseum too, the true bball knowledge contingent is more than I can name, just recognize LBJ is undisputed top-2 of all time. @Walt is the legend. @Rarely-Wrong Liggins I always respected you a lot even when we butted heads on shyt. @Barnett114 and @Houston911 thanks for being decent mods.

I know there's a lot of other names that deserved a shoutout but I'm terrible with remembering folks' names, please don't take offense if I left you out.

Remember that those who really care about the Black community and are willing to put their necks on the line for the entire diaspora ain't all that common in this world. We gotta stick together as a community and look out for each other if we're gonna make it anywhere. Stay positive and treat each other with grace, more grace than I've been able to show here.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
be careful Brother. when I pointed this out to him the p*ssy went behind the scenes to the mods and got me banned outta the Ukraine thread that he was caping for those crakkkas in.
Interesting. You were banned from the cacs and their crusader causes re. Russia and Ukraine thread for making a statement. But the resident racist @GPBear came back from being banned for 2 weeks, calling all black posters who counter him a “Republican or a Russian” with no nuance, for not supporting the both sides racism. Acting like we are supposed to unify with racists who admit to never interacting with black people who will refer to us as “m—nkeys” and “n—ers”. While the other resident racist Canadian cac @Box Factory also came back from his 2 week banning (at the same time, coincidentally) to try to start up another failed diaspora conflict and remains untouched.

apparently it’s permitted to have the whites constantly try to control and interfere in black discussions but you will be silenced for speaking your mind in “their” threads. Like the cac @itsyoung!! Ran to the mods for cover to have half a thread comments deleted. These cacs seem to know who to go to for coverage. Like we’re supposed to sit back and tolerate their constant disrespect.