PeaceCorps Advises African-American Volunteers They May Be Called N-Word By Ukrainian Refugees

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Why hasnt no one in the mainstream pushed back on even giving ukraine money in the first place when they have all this neo nazi bullshyt???:what: it makes no sense other than america saving cacs :what:
Pale faces help each other out. Doesn't matter if it's a pilgrim or foreign cac. They helping them

The majority of black people are cowardly and accept it. To put gas on the fire. They actually HELP OUT also:dead:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
What Obama or Michelle think about this? Somebody should send this to all these black puppets and see if they comment.

They won't say nothing lol.

See if they advise black folks not to do it, or see if they talk all around it.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
10000%

FINALLY someone gets to the real deal.

This is one of my favorite tapestries in history.

tumblr_mopzkcvuQl1ssmm02o1_r1_1280.jpg

When introducing this for the first time, I always tell everyone to first forget what you think you know for a second about European history, next look at the feet of all the subjects, then look in the windows of the castle.

The wildlings have been fighting for their freedom from our order for thousands of years.
The tapestry is literally titled "wild men and Moors" and is from 1400.
:wow:

Cacs are really neanderthal cave people.

1-the-bath-jean-leon-gerome.jpg

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Europeans started that shyt..

They were insecure because they were dirty filthy barbarians who the Roman's and the southern europeans and Africans had to tame.

They gained control slowly and gained power and decided to rewrite as if we're the dirty uncivilized barbarian but we're not.

Romans had respect for nubians...it was the barbarians they hated...(the gauls,thrace, and the British who shared wives in the days of Cesar:dame: )
Right since the beginning of time black people have forever been nice and helped these filthy cave animals. They never bathed and used to live with live stock in their home. :scust: They also lived in the dark at night. Moors introduced hygiene and light to these rat b*stards.

Moors and black people till this day are open books for cacs to give knowledge and creativity too. The thank you they give is divide and conquer and profit. :stopitslime:

For the life of me, I don't understand why the majority of black people have a retarded part of their brain that lets them feel so much compassion for these raw chicken colored Edomites.

Should have wiped them out when they had a chance and none of this shyt would be going on right now. :gucci:

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Russia is completely in the wrong for invading, we can admit that without defending Ukrainian racism.

The playbook:
-bring up American racism
-bring up Russian racism
-dismiss news from credible sources as propaganda
-ad hominem attacks (MAGA, right wing, Russian, etc)

None of this is necessary.
IDGAF about white on white crime. :francis:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
:mjlol:

How racist is it over there and why?

What other countries do they give this warning out for?

My powers of estimation say EVERY country is like that if the occupants aren't Black themselves.. and sometimes in Black countries African Americans are discriminated against.

:mjlol::mjlol: This is why you'll never see me in a Ukraine thread. fukk them and Russia

I was trying to feel bad for them until I reminded myself of this fact. If I was there they wouldn't be happy to see me. Some racists would rather die than let me help them.

So in the immortal words of all niqqas worldwide:

Fukc em all.

Fukc all racist people against Black Americans, which seems to be all the other groups.