PeaceCorps Advises African-American Volunteers They May Be Called N-Word By Ukrainian Refugees

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Right since the beginning of time black people have forever been nice and helped these filthy cave animals. They never bathed and used to live with live stock in their home. :scust: They also lived in the dark at night. Moors introduced hygiene and light to these rat b*stards.

Moors and till this day are open books for cacs to give knowledge and creavitity too. The thank you they give is divide and conquer and profit. :stopitslime:

For the life of me, I don't understand why the majority of black people have a retarded part of their brain that lets them feel so much compassion for these raw chicken colored Edomites.

Should have wiped them out when they had a chance and none of this shyt would be going on right now. :gucci:
Because we are righteous...

Cain is always jealous of Abel.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Nikka your not even in Cali you took your fake Internet Crippin to Texas trying to bang on the Internet with Du Rock Crip or what every you claim, nikka be on here trying to bang on nikkas while living in Texas.

You said you was in LA one time and said I need my shyt cracked and I told you to pull up and you got quite:

Nikka stop bro.....I dgaf about bangin bro that shyt is goofy....I see you always in LA threads trying to bang on nikkas asking where nikkas are from and who you know and you live in Texas....Stop it cuhz lol:

fukk your dead family:laff::facepalm:

fukk Biden dead family just like yours:laff::palm:

I got my hood blasted on me :laff::facepalm:

you from Inglewood and dont bang. you a square ass nikka. You aint never even been to LP , Central or Sylmar:mjlol:

Ask Arbor4 from IFG
Ask ButtaRed from ArborVillage
Ask Halfpint from NHP

nikka you stay in the house . you could never be me nikka . Whats yo YA # , whats yo CDCR#? :mjlol:

stay in yo place lil nikka :umad: WS DRGC3X GxxDall Ave SGVGC NHK MNVK ESDK EMFK R60K PDLK

get active lil nikka

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
you from Inglewood and dont bang. you a square asas nikka. You aint never even been to LP , Central or Sylmar:mjlol:

Ask Arbor4 from IFG
Ask ButtaRed from ArborVillage
Ask Halfpint from NHP

nikka you stay in the house . you could never be me nikka . Whats yo YA # , whats yo CDCR#? :mjlol:

stay in yo place lil nikka :umad: WS DRGC3X GxxDall Ave SGVGC NHK MNVK ESDK EMFK R60K PDLK

get active lil nikka

LoL Your Comedy....Ol' wishy washy ass nikka, one day your a gangsta ten toes down in the set, the other day you don't bang because you said that is for c00ns

I dont bang no more
that shyt is for c00ns

I told you last time when you trying to talk reckless, and you said your were in LA and I told you to pull up and you went ghost.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
LoL Your Comedy....Ol' wishy washy ass nikka, one day your a gangsta ten toes down in the set, the other day you don't bang because you said that is for c00ns

I told you last time when you trying to talk reckless, and you said your were in LA and I told you to pull up and you went ghost.

I dont bang officer . I told yall that 3xx times :mjlol:

you still dont know NO nikkas tho! nikka i can do a whole Inglewood RollCall , im actually tapped in with nikkas still .

See , you shouldve been thuggin it and made it to County and the pen to meet yo own homies :umad:

How you from Inglewood and aint never touched Juvy, Camp, Placement, County ,OR the Pen?! :wtf::wtf::wtf:

like I said, ask them nikkas bout Trey from DRGC :jawalrus:

you some 30 yr old nikka , you could never be me cuh

Post yo address or who you are and watch how I get you touched IN YO OWN CITY:whew:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I dont bang officer . I told yall that 3xx times :mjlol:

you still dont know NO nikkas tho! nikka i can do a whole Inglewood RollCall , im actually tapped in with nikkas still .

See , you shouldve been thuggin it and made it to County and the pen to meet yo own homies :umad:

How you from Inglewood and aint never touched Juvy, Camp, Placement, County ,OR the Pen?! :wtf::wtf::wtf:

like I said, ask them nikkas bout Trey from DRGC :jawalrus:

you some 30 yr old nikka , you could never be me cuh

Post yo address or who you are and watch how I get you touched IN YO OWN CITY:whew:

3335 W 80st

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
This is pure comedy, but proves my point about the majority of black people. Go hard on each other and fold when Pale Faces do shyt.

I agree . But I got warrants for battery for beating on maga in Vegas. nikka you from Florida , you got plenty cacs to serve

nikkas couldn’t be me :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Nikkas do go hard on other Black people, you see that shyt here and be quite as a church mouse around White People.
I'm from Miami, so anyone can get it. Cacs are so well trained down here. The visitors been stopped causing ruckus, because we always put the beats or kill them:francis: