PeaceCorps Advises African-American Volunteers They May Be Called N-Word By Ukrainian Refugees

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:russ: for some reason this so absurd it's hilarious to me.

You over there helping their hungry, starving, homeless ass and one them raw chicken colored cacs ask....naw TELL you to hand them another mayonnaise sandwich "you niccer monkey".:russ:

Got lil maggot colored caclets pointing "mommy look at the monkey" :lawd:

In the words of Ason Unique "nikka please" :gucci:
I'm weak and done. Good Night!:dead:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Damn you guys are ruthless in here. I only feel bad for the innocent people that died(especially the children), but the general racist people :yeshrug:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
:russ: for some reason this so absurd it's hilarious to me.

You over there helping their hungry, starving, homeless ass and one them raw chicken colored cacs ask....naw TELL you to hand them another mayonnaise sandwich "you niccer monkey".:russ:

Got lil maggot colored caclets pointing "mommy look at the monkey" :lawd:

In the words of Ason Unique "nikka please" :gucci:

Like a real life skit :martin:

The signs are there, almost all of us have access to the internet and information, so there is no excuse for our people to keep their eyes shut.

Last edited:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Black people world wide are so forgiven and accepting. Meanwhile people who have never seen or interacted with a black person have nothing but contempt and hatred for us. It’s crazy and they blame it on the phantom media :mjlol:

I have never seen an Eskimo person in my life yet my culture does not revolve around dehumanizing them (black faces, racial slurs )

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
yo how tf you maga with a name like @Bunchy Carter ? :mjlol: let yo shyt be known in Cali nikka

Nikka your not even in Cali you took your fake Internet Crippin to Texas trying to bang on the Internet with Du Rock Crip or what every you claim, nikka be on here trying to bang on nikkas while living in Texas.

You said you was in LA one time and said I need my shyt cracked and I told you to pull up and you got quite:

:mjlol: that nikka a weirdo . need his jaw cracked

Come on super crip....stop bro....Nikka Crippin so hard nikka forgot to take the CK out of Cracked lol

I never met a crippin democrat
full
lol......Wait I guess you vote democrat because they blue cuhz lol

im on my phone it’s not that serious, only to nikkas who don’t actually bang ...like you

Ive never voted in my life, find a quote of me saying I’ve voted

stay in ya place son

you right. I’m in L.A rn too so I am wasting my time with the harmless nikka

im on my phone it’s not that serious, only to nikkas who don’t actually bang ...like you

Ive never voted in my life, find a quote of me saying I’ve voted

stay in ya place son

Nikka stop bro.....I dgaf about bangin bro that shyt is goofy....I see you always in LA threads trying to bang on nikkas asking where nikkas are from and who you know and you live in Texas....Stop it cuhz lol:

What they call you from BLC ? I mando know yo big homie

I dont bang no more
that shyt is for c00ns

They bang Cali hoods in Killeen too bytch . Fucc yo dead family. I’m done, get with that action

fukk your dead family:laff::facepalm:

said the fake Christian :mjlol: keep on with yo links im never gonna read. Fucc Biden dead family just like yours :umad: and i got my hood blasted on me clown . what about you ?

fukk Biden dead family just like yours:laff::palm:

I got my hood blasted on me :laff::facepalm:

I'm in Inglewood bro, you said I need my jaw cracked....Pull up

Last edited:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Russia is completely in the wrong for invading, we can admit that without defending Ukrainian racism.

The playbook:
-bring up American racism
-bring up Russian racism
-dismiss news from credible sources as propaganda
-ad hominem attacks (MAGA, right wing, Russian, etc)

None of this is necessary.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
"Oh, there are some Nazis in that country, fukk that entire country" sounds silly in MAGAfied America.

nikka, fukk Amerikkka too:heh:

We might have sent Russia way more than that or did forget this orange clown.

trumpfaces.gif

Trump was harder on Russia than any president in the past 30 years.

NPR Cookie Consent and Choices

"There's never been a president as tough on Russia as I have been," Trump told reporters on Wednesday.

That might sound like hyperbole, but in this case, there's actually some basis for the president's boast.

"When you actually look at the substance of what this administration has done, not the rhetoric but the substance, this administration has been much tougher on Russia than any in the post-Cold War era," said Daniel Vajdich, senior fellow at the Atlantic Council.

Take military spending: Trump sought to add $1.4 billion for fiscal year 2018 to the European Deterrence Initiative — a military effort to deter Russian aggression that was initially known as the European Reassurance Initiative. That's a 41 percent increase from the last year of the Obama administration. The president also agreed to send lethal weapons to Ukraine — a step that Obama resisted. And Trump gave U.S. forces in Syria more leeway to engage with Russian troops.

"Those loosened rules of engagement have resulted in direct military clashes with Russian militants and mercenaries on the ground, actually resulting in one incident in hundreds of casualties on the Russian side," Vajdich said.

The administration has also imposed sanctions on dozens of Russian oligarchs and government officials. And Trump has aggressively promoted U.S. energy exports, although so far that hasn't created much competition for Russia's oil and gas.

"Russian gas sales to Europe last year were at record levels," said Ed Chow, who studies energy and national security at the Center for Strategic and International Studies. "Russians will always have a cost advantage. And if they want to protect market share, all they have to do is lower the price."

Whatever tough policies the White House may have adopted toward Moscow also have to be weighed against Trump's rhetoric, which is consistently friendly to Putin. He suggested inviting Russia to rejoin the G-7, a group Moscow was suspended from following the illegal annexation of Crimea. Trump also congratulated Putin on his suspect re-election victory, despite explicit instructions from his advisers.

"There's a real disconnect between the president's words and the underlying policy," said Richard Fontaine, president of the Center for a New American Security.
Neocons just made it seem like he was "soft on Russia" to justify their paranoia because their chosen neocon/neoliberal shill Hillary Clinton lost her election to an ignorant game show host :heh:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Why don't yall start fukking up Ukrainians that come into the country because they nazis.
:hubie:

Let's jump this off. Why isn't this on the news yet. Yall gonna let them assimilate into the country so easily. Huh.

Start putting hands on them so they can know the pecking order.

Mi no white papi?

Soft nikkas.

If you not gonna murder a nazi Ukrainian in cold blood. Just stop talking that pro black shyt.

Let nazi in your homeland brehs.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
\

From the horses mouth.

And watch the Coli liberal shill brigade still try to pretend there's "just a few Nazis"

"But-but-but we have Nazi's too":damn:

Dummies, we don't have whole brigades of Nazis being armed by the world's superpower.

Imagine if there whole whole battalions of the US Army that were KKK members and walked around with KKK symbols on every thing and waving KKK flags.

They just talked to one of the mayors in Ukraine on PBS and they actually blurred out his background because he had a picture of Nazi collaborator Stepan Bandera just hanging up in the background:russ:

Imagine if you saw a CNN interview or something with an American mayor on there and he just casually had a picture of Robert E. Lee or something just chilling in the background:mjlol:

These CACs and the c00ns that cape for their asses should be ashamed of themselves.:hhh:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’ve had enough. :unimpressed:

They gon say it’s Russian propaganda and then it’s on the official government Peace Corps site. Tell me how that makes sense. Where’d they learn these words and stereotypes?

Fck it. If I help them, I’m sending some good ol American boot straps.

:unimpressed:
They were hacked by Russians :troll:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
\

From the horses mouth.

And watch the Coli liberal shill brigade still try to pretend there's "just a few Nazis"

"But-but-but we have Nazi's too":damn:

Dummies, we don't have whole brigades of Nazis being armed by the world's superpower.

Imagine if there whole whole battalions of the US Army that were KKK members and walked around with KKK symbols on every thing and waving KKK flags.

They just talked to one of the mayors in Ukraine on PBS and they actually blurred out his background because he had a picture of Nazi collaborator Stepan Bandera just hanging up in the background:russ:

Imagine if you saw a CNN interview or something with an American mayor on there and he just casually had a picture of Robert E. Lee or something just chilling in the background:mjlol:

These CACs and the c00ns that cape for their asses should be ashamed of themselves.:hhh:

:lupe: