PeaceCorps Advises African-American Volunteers They May Be Called N-Word By Ukrainian Refugees

mykey

Superstar
Daps
In addition to racial violence by Ukrainian Neo-Nazis, you'll have the added danger of Russian Kalibr and Hypersonic missiles up your ass.

Volunteer in fukking Ukraine brehs..
:mjlol:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Black people world wide are so forgiven and accepting. Meanwhile people who have never seen or interacted with a black person have nothing but contempt and hatred for us. It’s crazy and they blame it on the phantom media :mjlol:

I have never seen an Eskimo person in my life yet my culture does not revolve around dehumanizing them (black faces, racial slurs )
Europeans started that shyt..

They were insecure because they were dirty filthy barbarians who the Roman's and the southern europeans and Africans had to tame.

They gained control slowly and gained power and decided to rewrite as if we're the dirty uncivilized barbarian but we're not.

Romans had respect for nubians...it was the barbarians they hated...(the gauls,thrace, and the British who shared wives in the days of Cesar:dame: )

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
5 years ago white liberals and their negro bootlicks were calling out trump and the nazis in his administration (rightfully so) now they ray charles to the nazis in ukraine and want to shame people for not supporting Ukraine:russ:

We need a thread with a simple side by side comparison of fukk shyt for their first two years.

Say what you want about Trump but he at least looked out for the people that voted for him.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

They were insecure because they were dirty filthy barbarians who the Roman's and the southern europeans and Africans had to tame.

They gained control slowly and gained power and decided to rewrite as if we're the dirty uncivilized barbarian but we're not.

Romans had respect for nubians...it was the barbarians they hated...(the gauls,thrace, and the British who shared wives in the days of Cesar:dame: )

10000%

FINALLY someone gets to the real deal.

This is one of my favorite tapestries in history.

tumblr_mopzkcvuQl1ssmm02o1_r1_1280.jpg

When introducing this for the first time, I always tell everyone to first forget what you think you know for a second about European history, next look at the feet of all the subjects, then look in the windows of the castle.

The wildlings have been fighting for their freedom from our order for thousands of years.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
10000%

When introducing this for the first time, I always tell everyone to first forget what you think you know for a second about European history, next look at the feet of all the subjects, then look in the windows of the castle.

The wildlings have been fighting for their freedom from our order for thousands of years.
:wow:

fukking demon neanderthals.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

This. I wish I could rep you.

10000%

This as well.