PeaceCorps Advises African-American Volunteers They May Be Called N-Word By Ukrainian Refugees

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Because Russia and Ukraine are in a fukking war, and you're saying people shouldn't give a shyt about the Ukraine.
Hence, you're advocating for Russia, dumbass.

THEY ARE BOTH CAC INFESTED NEO NAZI PLACES U fukkING IDIOT WHAT BLACK MAN CAPING FOR EITHER ONE??!?
Make it make fukking sense!!!!! :what: fukking dumbass

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are we sending Russia 15 billion of our tax dollars?

We might have sent Russia way more than that or did forget this orange clown.

trumpfaces.gif

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
5 years ago white liberals and their negro bootlicks were calling out trump and the nazis in his administration (rightfully so) now they ray charles to the nazis in ukraine and want to shame people for not supporting Ukraine:russ:
These nikkas be fake ass fuk. If they favorite cac to them tell them to jump off the mountain…. They will be like yasss how high massa

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Where them Ukrainian dikksuckers at? :mjlol:

Also Black people going to help out white people in a warzone before going out to help people who actually look just like them in Black countries:mjlol:.

Meanwhile the Ukrainians told the Black People over there "we getting our people, people who look like us, out of this warzone first before any of you" :mjlol:

Goddamn we might truly be fukked as a people :mjlol:

What a world.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
:mjlol: im not capping for those countries. fukk all them crackers. what YALL gotta do is stop acting like the inherent 'cism of america doesnt extend itself to euro cacs and across the glob. them CACs dont like each other. CACs been beefing with each other since inception, but to act as if america doesnt help fuel their disdain towards black people is fukkin stupid.

Europe has been racist before America ever existed though. It’s the Mecca of racism and White Supremacy. Europeans don’t need America to be racist. If anything, America gets it’s racist roots from Europe. What is wrong with some of you negroes?
:hhh:

So fukking disingenuous.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
wow, you love your oppressor. lawd... ha... mercy....absolutely disgusting :snoop: yall reading this shyt b? :what:

and the thing is that your gaslighting don't hit the same as kirsten & connor because you're their victim nikka

I had to neg him. That’s some TOP tier shameless tap dancing Sambo the C00n shyt right there. Some of the worst I’ve seen on TheColi since I’ve been visiting this website. That person is so loyal to a political party that doesn’t give a fukk about him, he’s willing to defend blatant racism towards his own people. Negroes like that are extremely dangerous (IF that poster is even Black).

Even people like Candace Owens isn’t that pathetic.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Where the negro c00n white liberal shills at that was saying black folks need to stand with Ukraine?
Remember when the war first popped off there was a thread about it?
Any nikka going to Ukraine deserve everything that happen to them.

:mjlol:bytch ass nikka, fucc Ukraine , fucc Trump , fucc all Maga , fucc all conservative blacc folk like you . all you nikkas weenies

:umad:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:russ: for some reason this so absurd it's hilarious to me.

You over there helping their hungry, starving, homeless ass and one them raw chicken colored cacs ask....naw TELL you to hand them another mayonnaise sandwich "you niccer monkey".:russ:

Got lil maggot colored caclets pointing "mommy look at the monkey" :lawd:

In the words of Ason Unique "nikka please" :gucci: