PeaceCorps Advises African-American Volunteers They May Be Called N-Word By Ukrainian Refugees

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
WTF does that have to do with you openly supporting racists? :why:

You negged me for insultingly calling @Mowgli a right-winger when you openly support the Dear Leader of all racist right-wingers. Why you ducking?

Right-wingers are in shambles in this thread. :russ:

Bro I neg you because you act like a woman and throw a hissy every time, that shyt is funny lol

Also you wrote 2 farewell I'm Tired threads, where you said that TheColi made you angry and that you started to take your anger out of your Non-Black wife and children, so right there I know your p*ssy, so this whole tough talk that you are trying to do is going nowhere lol

Ducking....We both live Inglewood (You say your from Inglewood, which I doubt) and I told you multiple time to pull up, when you try to woof big shyt on here saying I need to get beat up

I was driving by and there protesting in Inglewood in the North on La Brea and Centinela:

QqLzuXrl.jpg

211 has a shop a few blocks from them

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yup!!!!!

this is why some AA's are very ignorant. Hence they're saying 'monkey'. The AA's are getting there and they're directing the usual racism they do to Africans to them. Now AA's are realising how much they hate blacks. All blacks.

This is literally the same thing that African Americans be telling Africans and Caribbean people that come to the USA. White Americans hate all Black people. They don't give a damn where you from. So you can rep your set and say that you are Nigerian, Ethiopian, Ghanaian, Jamaican or from Haiti. They don't care. They hate you because you are Black. Period. They don't see any difference and they don't care where you are from.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:picard:

No one is talking about America. Or reperations in here. We are speaking about African American volunteers in Ukraine who are with the peacecorps. What are you on about? Again, make another thread. You're derailing.
How are we not? We're talking about an American backed government agency that's been sending volunteers to the Ukraine for the better part of your life.

Is you want to know why a black person goes to the Ukraine and volunteer. Just read one of the numerous pieces black volunteers have written who have chosen to go there. :mjlol:

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
@Piff Perkins don't hide. Come in here and defend your Ukrainian friends.

This is how Russian propaganda works. And it's wild the coli just lets it happen lmao. There are literally Nazis in Russia and the United States. Yet only one country INVADED a sovereign country allegedly to root out Nazism. Russia did. And it's a lie, because their main objective has nothing to do with Nazis.
:mjlol:

Keep peddling the bullshyt. I hope you aren't being paid in rubles.