PeaceCorps Advises African-American Volunteers They May Be Called N-Word By Ukrainian Refugees

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:what::what::what: nikka how the fukk am I caping for Russia at all???
Because Russia and Ukraine are in a fukking war, and you're saying people shouldn't give a shyt about the Ukraine.
Hence, you're advocating for Russia, dumbass.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:what::what::what: nikka how the fukk am I caping for Russia at all???

Because Russia and Ukraine are in a fukking war, and you're saying people shouldn't give a shyt about the Ukraine.
Hence, you're advocating for Russia, dumbass.

Erm no...

That's not how things work.

Is Peace Corps caping for Russia too? Two things can be true at once

1. Ukraine is in a war
2. Ukraine is a country where black people are racially abused and attacked to the extent a global foundation which sends Americans everywhere have to issue a warning for one of the only few times.

Both are true. And that's okay.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The fact that you are doubling down on the idea that Americans would be less racist under duress is high level c00ning.

:russ:
how many americans do you know that have been bombed out for weeks? Americans ain't even built for a power outage that lasts more than 8 hours

some of us have actually been around a bit. but sure let your girl's powerpoints at work frame your perspective :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
WTF does that have to do with you openly supporting racists? :why:

You negged me for insultingly calling @Mowgli a right-winger when you openly support the Dear Leader of all racist right-wingers. Why you ducking?

Right-wingers are in shambles in this thread. :russ:
Abuse your family over strangers on a forum bruhs.

(Flashback sequence)
fukking
MOWGLI!!!
slap-gopichand.gif

Ih it's me honey Becky. Don't hurt me anymore. I'll show solidarity with the Ukrainian Nazis I'm sorry

Daddy I'm scared....... Are you posting on that website again?
(Flashback over)

You're insane. Go be a family man before you hurt your family man.

This just the internet.

We ain't family man.

fukking clown.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
how many americans do you know that have been bombed out for weeks? Americans ain't even built for a power outage that lasts more than 8 hours

some of us have actually been around a bit. but sure let your girl's powerpoints at work frame your perspective :mjlol:
That disclaimer has been there for over 3 years as written and at least 6 in general. I understand why you're trying to frame your argument the way you are. But you clearly are still missing the point. If they were racist towards blacks/none white americans for the last 3 decades, why would they now be less racist? Because they're getting bombed?

:feedme:

Diversity and Inclusion

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Abuse your family over strangers on a forum bruhs.

(Flashback sequence)
fukking
MOWGLI!!!
slap-gopichand.gif

Ih it's me honey Becky. Don't hurt me anymore. I'll show solidarity with the Ukraine I'm sorry

Daddy I'm scared....... Are you posting on that website again?
(Flashback over)

You're insane. Go be a family man before you hurt your family man.

This just the internet.

We ain't family man.

fukking clown.

That man is something else..... he literally just sent me a pop quiz. WTF.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
That disclaimer has been there for over 3 years as written and at least 6 in general. I understand why you're trying to frame your argument the way you are. But you clearly are still missing the point. If they were racist towards blacks/none white americans for the last 3 decades, why would they now be less racist? Because they're getting bombed?

:feedme:

Diversity and Inclusion

Brother I hope 'America is the same as Eastern Europe' is not the hill you're trying to die on right now?

I have been to Kiev which is the most 'civilised' part of that country. It is more homogenised than anywhere I've been (And I've travelled Asia extensively).

Stop trying to compare it to America. The deflecting to America in a thread about Ukraine and black volunteers there is.....weird.

Make an American thread.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Brother I hope 'America is the same as Eastern Europe' is not the hill you're trying to die on right now?

I have been to Kiev which is the most 'civilised' part of that country. It is more homogenised than anywhere I've been (And I've travelled Asia extensively).

Stop trying to compare it to America. The deflecting to America in a thread about Ukraine and black volunteers there is.....weird.

Make an American thread.
Y'all go on and on about American racism him here day in and day out.

Half the first page is about how some cac did this or some cac said that or did various other acts of racism towards black folks unprovoked.

Daily there are discussions about what you'd do if someone called you out your name.

There's an entire back and forth that goes on here about how were owed reparations. How were still the victims of white supremacy in America til this very day.

Now y'all in here trying to big up America to shyt o. Another countries racism.

P.s. I don't care where you've been. I've been to Russia before.:mjlol:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
There's an entire back and forth that goes on here about how were owed reparations. How were still the victims of white supremacy in America til this very day.

Now y'all in here trying to big up America to shyt o. Another countries racism.

:picard:

No one is talking about America. Or reperations in here. We are speaking about African American volunteers in Ukraine who are with the peacecorps. What are you on about? Again, make another thread. You're derailing.