PeaceCorps Advises African-American Volunteers They May Be Called N-Word By Ukrainian Refugees

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

How racist is it over there and why?

What other countries do they give this warning out for?
They’re so racist they couldn’t join NATO because of their neo nazi problem and corruption. When America of all countries says you’re too racist you know you’re racist. They literally incorporated nazi militias into their military.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
''it may be an opportunity for you to educate that person''

Why is it always up to us to correct the situation? Are white people children? Shouldn't they know better? They know calling the Jews and Chinese racial slurs is bad. But when it comes to anti-black racism they need to be told/explained why it's bad.

It's all bad faith.

They all know our plight. You go over some countries overseas, they threaten (american) nikkas with police to get away with scamming too because they know they do us dirty here.

They're allowed to use Deniability Politics to get out of things cause theyre white, but then at the same time act "All Knowing" and "High IQ" in another nuance.

They have the institutions and the backing to be hypocrites

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
The fact that @Bunchy Carter just negged me for shytting on Mowgli in this thread when he literally said he prefers open racists. :mjlol:

Right-wingers are in shambles in this thread. :russ:

Nikka didn't you make 2 farewell threads saying that your leaving thecoli, because it changed you and made you more angry in real life and you were taking your anger out on your Non-Black wife and children:

I'm tired

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nikka didn't you make 2 farewell threads saying that your leaving thecoli, because it changed you and made you more angry in real life and you were taking your anger out on your Nin-Black wife and children:

I'm tired

WTF does that have to do with you openly supporting racists? :why:

You negged me for insultingly calling @Mowgli a right-winger when you openly support the Dear Leader of all racist right-wingers. Why you ducking?

I respect Trump because he is an honest White Supremacist, who tell you how he feels about Black people.
Yes I do prefer open White Supremacists and people who are honest with their White Supremacists beliefs.
No, It's not a dumb position, because Trump is honest about his White Supremacy. I like a person who does not hide their White Supremacy. I can respect someone who is upfront with their White Supremacy
If Obama was a White man, he would have has to beg the white supremacist. Trump does not beg, he does what he wants to do.
I like Donald Trump also

#Maga
#Bluelivesmatter
#Buildthewall
At least Trump is honest.
Like I said in the post you quoted At least Trump is honest.
I'll vote Trump before I vote for Kamala.
I hope Trump does get rid of Affirmative Action
I have no problem with Trump in office.
That's why I support Trump
Yeah I support trump
I rather have Trump in office, than this

Right-wingers are in shambles in this thread. :russ:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
And these media outlets and bootlicks want black folks to cape for Ukraine?!!?:what: they got Billions of OUR tax dollars we shouldnt do shyt else for them :beli: fukking neo nazis
Keep caping for Russia :camby:

Y’all even further right than Fox News

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Cacs gonna cac.:mjlol:

Objectively speaking problem not much different than here. If black aid workers were sent to the US they probably receive the same warning.:mjpls:
nah

if someone is under extreme duress from actual fukking war and still feels cool dropping a "thanks for the food, ******" then its some other shyt - especially if its so prevalent that it has to be this front facing. not even in the pamphlet you get once you get there. right upfront...

its wild.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
nah

if someone is under extreme duress from actual fukking war and still feels cool dropping a "thanks for the food, ******" then its some other shyt - especially if its so prevalent that it has to be this front facing

its wild.
You're not even responding to what I said.:mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You're not even responding to what I said.:mjlol:

'objectively speaking' you're never gonna be helping people in the US that have getting been shelled and dodging cruise missiles for weeks:francis: there is no extended similar situation to draw on man. if you can remember to be racist after that magnitude of shyt, then that says a lot. it says a lot more that its so common that this is the type of response that was seen as necessary.

its plainly outrageous that an international humanitarian volunteer effort from an organization that's been everywhere has to put a beware-racism bullet to filter out people before they even get into the actual process of heading out.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
'objectively speaking' you're never gonna be helping people in the US that have getting been shelled and dodging cruise missiles for weeks:francis: there is no extended similar situation to draw on man. if you can remember to be racist after that magnitude of shyt, then that says a lot. it says a lot more that its so common that this is the type of response that was seen as necessary.

its plainly outrageous that an international humanitarian volunteer effort from an organization that's been everywhere has to put a beware-racism bullet to filter out people before they even get into the actual process of heading out.
You clearly aren't as aware of the peace corps as you'd putting off. My ex was in the peace corps when we graduated from UNC. Experiencing racism is fairly common. Especially for a group that is a quarter black. It's also common for them to give out guidance like this for countries.

For perspective, in an article selling young black me and women on the peace corps they allude to how commonplace racism is:

To be young, gifted and black: Blackness in the Peace Corps
When I think back to when I first arrived in Mongolia, I remember how some Mongolians would address me as the “N-word” person. Such words from a child could sometimes bring tears to my eyes, but I understood that it wasn’t always from malice, but a lack of understanding. Hip hop mass media, a genre beloved by young Mongolians, had arrived long before an actual Black person. Therefore, Mongolians had adopted the “N-word” because they thought we called ourselves that word as a collective. I also think back to when I learned that my host family in Mongolia, although we grew and continue to love each other, wanted to “return me” and trade me for a “real American” – a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, white American. For these reasons and more, it is paramount that more of us go out to show ourselves to the international communities.

Anti black racism is prevalent in the world. You're kidding yourselves if you think it isn't a systemic and pervasive problem in this country and that racists here would put their racism aside to be saved by black folks.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You clearly aren't as aware of the peace corps as you'd putting off. My ex was in the peace corps when we graduated from UNC. Experiencing racism is fairly common. Especially for a group that is a quarter black. It's also common for them to give out guidance like this for countries.

For perspective, in an article selling young black me and women on the peace corps they allude to how commonplace racism is:

To be young, gifted and black: Blackness in the Peace Corps

Anti black racism is prevalent in the world. You're kidding yourselves if you think it isn't a systemic and pervasive problem in this country and that racists here would put their racism aside to be saved by black folks.
You don't have to double down on this. Accept the differences of the situation and the magnitude here.

Being racist while going back and forth to work and trying to develop professionally is one thing. We're all familiar with that. We understand that well.

Being racist after having tanks put holes in your home, sheltering in subway tunnels, hoping buildings don't come down around you, being lucky to have blood for your wounded family is a different level. That's what the disclaimer is for. That's some other shyt.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Being racist after having tanks put holes in your home, sheltering in subway tunnels, hoping buildings don't come down around you, being lucky to have blood for your wounded family is a different level. That's what the disclaimer is for. That's some other shyt.
The fact that you are doubling down on the idea that Americans would be less racist under duress is high level c00ning.

:russ: