PeaceCorps Advises African-American Volunteers They May Be Called N-Word By Ukrainian Refugees

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Any nikka willingly dumb enough to go tap dancing they asses over to UKKKraine, then they deserve everything they get, especially if it's in the name of pawging.
fukk around and the only thing left of you will be "tap shoes"

510dApZlxvL._AC_UY395_.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It's THE ABSOLUTE WEIRDEST shyt.

They are far right, super racist, sexist, homophobic on a huge scale yet for whatever reason on this occasion the left are ignoring it (this is intentional) because if PC have to put out a statement it must be bad.

Who is "they" who are far right? I'm confused by what that claim even means. Are you saying:

A. There are some far-right people in Ukraine (like every country)
B. That most Ukrainians are far-right
C. That the Ukrainian government is far-right
D. All of the above?

Just answer with a letter, it's easy.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Any nikka willingly dumb enough to go tap dancing they asses over to UKKKraine, then they deserve everything they get, especially if it's in the name of pawging.
fukk around and the only thing left of you will be "tap shoes"

510dApZlxvL._AC_UY395_.jpg

Wasn't there a dude who made a blog about going their with his pawg

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Who is "they" who are far right? I'm confused by what that claim even means. Are you saying:

A. There are some far-right people in Ukraine (like every country)
B. That most Ukrainians are far-right
C. That the Ukrainian government is far-right
D. All of the above?

Just answer with a letter, it's easy.

LETTER G for GTFO!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The fact that @Bunchy Carter just negged me for shytting on Mowgli in this thread when he literally said he prefers open racists. :mjlol:

I respect Trump because he is an honest White Supremacist, who tell you how he feels about Black people.
Yes I do prefer open White Supremacists and people who are honest with their White Supremacists beliefs.
No, It's not a dumb position, because Trump is honest about his White Supremacy. I like a person who does not hide their White Supremacy. I can respect someone who is upfront with their White Supremacy
If Obama was a White man, he would have has to beg the white supremacist. Trump does not beg, he does what he wants to do.
I like Donald Trump also

#Maga
#Bluelivesmatter
#Buildthewall
At least Trump is honest.
Like I said in the post you quoted At least Trump is honest.
I'll vote Trump before I vote for Kamala.
I hope Trump does get rid of Affirmative Action
I have no problem with Trump in office.
That's why I support Trump
Yeah I support trump
I rather have Trump in office, than this

Right-wingers are in shambles in this thread. :russ:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
There's a difference between empathy for seeing people being bombed by an aggressor country and the Peace Corps giving potential volunteers a heads up about what they may encounter.

For example, if/when Black foreign students come to attend Bible college here, it's usually located in remote rural white sections of the country. American Missionary in their home country would be putting them in danger by not giving them a heads up about the attitudes/words they might encounter from the locals.

If an African or Islanders were here doing volunteer work in the same areas, they would get a similar heads up.

Why do people act as if there aren't full fledged Neo Nazis right here in America?
"Oh, there are some Nazis in that country, fukk that entire country" sounds silly in MAGAfied America.

wow, you love your oppressor. lawd... ha... mercy....absolutely disgusting :snoop: yall reading this shyt b? :what:

and the thing is that your gaslighting don't hit the same as kirsten & connor because you're their victim nikka

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eastern Europe is a different beast. Met a chick over there who literally didn’t know anything about the US slave trade because they never taught it over there. I didn’t explain it either. Didn’t even matter at that point.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
''it may be an opportunity for you to educate that person''

Why is it always up to us to correct the situation? Are white people children? Shouldn't they know better? They know calling the Jews and Chinese racial slurs is bad. But when it comes to anti-black racism they need to be told/explained why it's bad.