Pc nerds cry as Console owners snatch the Master Race title from their cold dead fingers

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
WTF is going on in this thread :dwillhuh:

Look, PC gaming is where it's at. If you don't got the gwap for it, sure. That's whatever. I don't fukking judge you. I was there last year. But I needed a new computer. Instead if blowing 2 grand on another MacBook I spent 1300 and built a monster that'll keep me satisfied for work and play for a long time.

I don't see what's wrong with that. Don't come attacking us for being....better. :yeshrug:

But your not better, my intention is to demystify your thought process.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
But your not better, my intention is to demystify your thought process.
How so?

I have a gaming PC that'll max everything I can currently throw at it. The current gen console exclusives are hardly impressive enough to counter that, and I think we all know that. Not to mention the best games yet to release this year are all multiplatform aka best on PC

Except for Destiny but I have a PS4 for that :troll:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
nikka (and I do mean that literally)
fukk this console war shyt.
fukk your dumbass talk about "Master Race meme" like, really :what:

MasterRace is a term created by the Aryans, if you had any color to you, wasn't blonde hair, blue-eyed you was inferior to them and killed off

You wanna claim that :3cept:

You think the ppl who came up with that, or continue to perpetuate that are as clueless as you seem to be?
That's like me going "Im down with the KKKonsole Race :blessed:
All they did was throw the word PC in front of it

White dudes on the internet (probably not as prolific as it was say 5yrs ago) but they truly felt not too many black ppl used computers. PC gaming isn't this big thing in the black community
We are generally associated with lower income and lower incomed isn't associated with PC gaming
PC Master Race. I'm not gonna address you on it again. c00n on c00ny :wow:

My games still perform better than yours. PC Master Race.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
My games still perform better than yours. PC Master Race.

you dudes kill me, when the next gen systems were announced you were quick to pull out benchmarks andtry to take our joy by telling us to get a pc...

what you lames don't get is that the console will always have a place in the hearts of many and you will be always an afterthought.

How u a master race? oh cuz u got 10 million people pointing and clicking to level up their ogre's and warlocks and world of flabcraft?

Go to sleep all of ya.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Check out PC aka Peasant Capital for peasant gamers

b2LWKnw.jpg

hE93FE642

46y18.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Check out PC aka Peasant Capital for peasant gamers

b2LWKnw.jpg

hE93FE642

46y18.jpg

some more horrible examples of pictures ill break it down in a few seconds

1st picture, they are both PC gamers dumb fukk

2nd picture its a new pc or some shyt who dont got directx fukkin installed, and we gone act like consoles dont got updates ? fukkin console peasant mindset.. 1st time I turned on my ps3 it needed a million updates :camby:

3rd picture GTA 5 aint out for your console PS4 either dumbass

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
some more horrible examples of pictures ill break it down in a few seconds

1st picture, they are both PC gamers dumb fukk

2nd picture its a new pc or some shyt who dont got directx fukkin installed, and we gone act like consoles dont got updates ? fukkin console peasant mindset.. 1st time I turned on my ps3 it needed a million updates :camby:

3rd picture GTA 5 aint out for your console PS4 either dumbass

The PC peasant is FURIOUS!

Most peasants are extremely emotional like this " Mr. It's young " peasant. Part of the reason why these peasants typically refrain from being social

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The PC peasant is FURIOUS!

Most peasants are extremely emotional like this " Mr. It's young " peasant. Part of the reason why these peasants typically refrain from being social

:dahell: im up this late cause im a club promoter/host. Damn near the most social job in the entire world. You are up this late because you are a virgin nerd playing with your console like a fukking dweeb :umad:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
All I know is console ain't getting that new Unreal Tournament with all of the custom content (DLC :troll:)that we please at our fingertips for free :whew:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
All I know is console ain't getting that new Unreal Tournament with all of the custom content (DLC :troll:)that we please at our fingertips for free :whew:

theres a new UT coming out ? :lupe: im a UT stan but I havnt really looked anything up :lupe: I just know they get a new engine coming out thats gonna crush the buildings :noah:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
:dahell: im up this late cause im a club promoter/host. Damn near the most social job in the entire world. You are up this late because you are a virgin nerd playing with your console like a fukking dweeb :umad:

talk about your job in every thread to prove your not a virgin brehs

typical PC peasant :mjlol:

PS4 master race signing out