Pc nerds cry as Console owners snatch the Master Race title from their cold dead fingers

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Steam been around for how long bruh, thats like saying PS2 sold more than PS4 total.. no shyt

but how many people are on PS2 right now :umad:

PC support legacy games

Console Peasants are ungrateful of their past :scusthov:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
PC Master Race: "Damn breh,im getting my shyt set up for that 4k gaming"

Peasant console gamers: "HOLY shytTTTTTT! We just hit 60fps!!! :blessed:

:mjlol:
What is the definition of a peasant anyway :ohhh:
a member of a class of persons, as in Europe, Asia, and Latin America, who are small farmers or farm laborers of low social rank.
a coarse, unsophisticated, boorish, uneducated person of little financial means.
There's levels to this shyt :wow:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
to me a peasant is someone like you. Plain and simple. You're below me. Whats so hard to understand?
I understand that only weak minded people even come off like you are right now
I know I'm better than you, but I don't have to make a meme to prove it to myself
Anybody who claims they are PC Master Race does not sit at the cool table
Whats the cool table? Exactly :heh:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Theres more people on Steam, playing games right now than people who have bought PS4 total :umad:

#factsonly
#reality

But how many of those are superior master race pc's? Oh very little because hardly anybody can afford that sh1t, soon as yall get graphically comfortable some dumb azz game pushes ya'lls pc to the brink so another 500 is dropped...

I remember when the first crysis dropeed...oh...it was all the rage, excpet that the game was trash yall forced urselve's to finish that campaign,

we out here paying 400 bucks for a 5-8 year cycle baby!

Hell my nikka...

I had a steam account with a intel hd 4000 .....

Stop it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
But how many of those are superior master race pc's? Oh very little because hardly anybody can afford that sh1t, soon as yall get graphically comfortable some dumb azz game pushes ya'lls pc to the brink so another 500 is dropped...

I remember when the first crysis dropeed...oh...it was all the rage, excpet that the game was trash yall forced urselve's to finish that campaign,

we out here paying 400 bucks for a 5-8 year cycle baby!

Hell my nikka...

I had a steam account with a intel hd 4000 .....

Stop it.

Crysis has never been all the rage, no one gave a fukk bout any of the crysises... Crysis was pretty much a show case for Crytek Engine

and everyone on steam is part of the PC master glorious Race :umad:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Crysis has never been all the rage, no one gave a fukk bout any of the crysises... Crysis was pretty much a show case for Crytek Engine

and everyone on steam is part of the PC master glorious Race :umad:

No they aren't , and yall PC boys was burning cpu's and Gpu's trying to play crysis when it came out, IT WAS EVERYWHERE.

Your my delusional then I thought, even an xbox 360 performs those sh1tty integrated gpu's....

Oh wait....

Could it be that you don''t have a "Master Race" Pc?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No they aren't , and yall PC boys was burning cpu's and Gpu's trying to play crysis when it came out, IT WAS EVERYWHERE.

Your my delusional then I thought, even an xbox 360 performs those sh1tty integrated gpu's....

Oh wait....

Could it be that you don''t have a "Master Race" Pc?

yeah I dont have a "master race" pc :troll:

I play on a toaster :troll:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
WTF is going on in this thread :dwillhuh:

Look, PC gaming is where it's at. If you don't got the gwap for it, sure. That's whatever. I don't fukking judge you. I was there last year. But I needed a new computer. Instead if blowing 2 grand on another MacBook I spent 1300 and built a monster that'll keep me satisfied for work and play for a long time.

I don't see what's wrong with that. Don't come attacking us for being....better. :yeshrug: